1st shift full-time position. Monday-Friday, 5:00AM - 1:30PM.
$17 per hour
The Porter will be working in a mid to large volume facility. In this position, you will keep the building and property in a clean and orderly condition.
• Performs routine custodial duties to include sweeping, mopping, and potentially vacuuming floors.
• Empties production trash receptacles disposes trash into compactors and/or dumpsters.
• Cleans spills as appropriate.
• Deep cleans floor level reserve locations as scheduled
• Deep cleans other areas and equipment as assigned
• Maintains outer premises by cleaning entrances and outside areas.
• Disinfecting all surfaces as assigned
• Washing windows.
• Maintains inventory of cleaning agents and equipment.
• Reports needs and concerns to appropriate staff.
• Maintains work area in a safe, clean, and orderly condition.
• Perform other duties as requested by the department lead/supervisor and or manager.
The typical pay range for this role is:
Please keep in mind that this range represents the pay range for all positions in the job grade within which this position falls. The actual salary offer will take into account a wide range of factors, including location.
• Ability to walk, stand, pull, climbing, bend, reach, and stoop for an extended period of time.
• Ability to exercise sound judgement and work independently with minimal supervision.
• Knowledge of different cleaning products and tools.
• Good written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate clearly and concisely.
• Must be able to work a flexible schedule or overtime as required, to include shift rotation.
• Ability to work safely in and around machinery.
• Must be able to lift frequently 20-45 lbs., occasionally 45-75 lbs.
• Proven ability to be a team player who is comfortable working in a team-based environment.
• Ability to work with different levels of colleagues with focus on customer service.
• Ability to act competently in emergencies.
Previous related experience
High school diploma or equivalent required
Bring your heart to CVS Health
Every one of us at CVS Health shares a single, clear purpose: Bringing our heart to every moment of your health. This purpose guides our commitment to deliver enhanced human-centric health care for a rapidly changing world. Anchored in our brand — with heart at its center — our purpose sends a personal message that how we deliver our services is just as important as what we deliver.
Our Heart At Work Behaviors™ support this purpose. We want everyone who works at CVS Health to feel empowered by the role they play in transforming our culture and accelerating our ability to innovate and deliver solutions to make health care more personal, convenient and affordable.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day.
CVS Health is an affirmative action employer, and is an equal opportunity employer, as are the physician-owned businesses for which CVS Health provides management services. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, promotion, or any other personnel action based on race, ethnicity, color, national origin, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.