Product Manager, Physiology - US Coronary Vascular
Abbott is a global healthcare leader that helps people live more fully at all stages of life. Our portfolio of life-changing technologies spans the spectrum of healthcare, with leading businesses and products in diagnostics, medical devices, nutritionals and branded generic medicines. Our 113,000 colleagues serve people in more than 160 countries.
Product Marketing Manager – Vascular, Coronary Physiology, U.S.
A global leader in the interventional cardiology medical device industry, Abbott Vascular provides innovative, minimally invasive, and cost-effective products for treatment of coronary artery disease. Our extensive portfolio includes drug-eluting stents, bare metal stents, guide wires, balloon dilatation catheters, imaging catheters and software, vessel closure devices and peripheral stents.
Our location in Santa Clara, CA currently has an opportunity for a Product Marketing Manager Onsite for our Coronary division within Vascular. Our suite of products within the medical device portfolio including Drug Eluting Stents, Guide Wires and Balloons, while also growing our Imaging and Physiology portfolio across the US. This individual will oversee downstream marketing initiatives and programs from concept through a 360-surround sound execution approach. This will include implementation via the salesforce, conferences, and digital media.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
You will be a key contributor in helping drive business integration and identifying and evaluating market opportunities and launching the right growth strategies through execution. You’ll provide support in product development activities, market development activities, and collaboration with U.S. based sales/marketing teams. In this position, you will be regarded as a deep technical expert related to assigned products with broad knowledge of related fields.
- Develop and execute a marketing plan.
- Partner closely with our sales reps and other key departments to create and execute a holistic marketing plan to support the U.S. sales force.
- Create, drive, and assess execution of marketing tactics and programs from coast-to-coast, including the development of impactful tools and innovative approaches, communication vehicles.
- Develops analysis around the competitive environment and clearly defines product positioning, key issues, strategies, and target audiences.
- Support the education of our clients, such as physicians and hospitals, by developing external-facing marketing, communication, and engagement tools to educate Interventional Cardiologists and other key clients.
- Build strong relationships with key opinion leaders (KOL), stakeholders, influencers, sales teams, and global teams throughout the U.S.
- Participate in conferences, symposiums, and other training opportunities to guide program design and develop product and advocates to communicate key messages to the medical community.
- Complies with all regulatory and compliance requirements, including Company policies, operating procedures, processes, task assignments. Maintains positive and cooperative communications and collaboration with all levels of employees, customers, contractors, and vendors
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE YOU’LL BRING
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 4+ years Product management/marketing experience
- Proven track record of successful project management and execution of multi-tasks in a fast-paced demanding environment, with ability to work well in a collaborative environment
- Excellent written and oral communication along with interpersonal skills are required since the Product Manager must communicate with team members, other departments, upper management, and consumers of the company’s products
- Strong analytical and computer skills, with working knowledge of financial models
- Ability to maintain a keen attention to detail, multitask and work well under pressure
- Natural tendency to be curious, positive, and creative
- Sincere empathy for the customer and a commitment to delving deep into the challenges they present or experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Demonstrates strong willingness to invest in self for growth and possess leadership potential
Working at Abbott
At Abbott, you can do work that matters, grow, and learn, care for yourself and family, be your true self and live a full life. You’ll also have access to:
- Career development with an international company where you can grow the career you dream of .
- Free medical coverage for employees* via the Health Investment Plan (HIP) PPO
- An excellent retirement savings plan with high employer contribution
- Tuition reimbursement, the [Register to View] student debt program and [Register to View] education benefit - an affordable and convenient path to getting a bachelor’s degree.
- A company recognized as a great place to work in dozens of countries around the world and named one of the most admired companies in the world by Fortune.
- A company that is recognized as one of the best big companies to work for as well as a best place to work for diversity, working mothers, female executives, and scientists.
Abbott is a global healthcare leader, creating breakthrough science to improve people’s health. We’re always looking towards the future, anticipating changes in medical science and technology.
Abbott Vascular provides innovative, minimally invasive and cost-effective products for treatment of vascular disease. Our extensive portfolio includes drug-eluting stents, bare metal stents, guide wires, balloon dilatation catheters, imaging catheters and software, vessel closure devices and peripheral stents.
Follow your career aspirations to Abbott for diverse opportunities with a company that can help you build your future and live your best life. Abbott is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to employee diversity.