Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Sr. Research Associate, Genomics BioMarker Solutions
766 million lives were touched by Novartis medicines in 2021, and while we’re proud of this, we know there is so much more we could do to help improve and extend people’s lives.
We believe new insights, perspectives and ground-breaking solutions can be found at the intersection of medical science and digital innovation. That a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment inspires new ways of working.
We believe our potential can thrive and grow in an unbossed culture underpinned by integrity, curiosity and flexibility. And we can reinvent what's possible, when we collaborate with courage to aggressively and ambitiously tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges. Because the greatest risk in life, is the risk of never trying!
Imagine what you could do here at Novartis!
JOB PURPOSE & IMPACT
Performs routine testing and/or assist with assay development activities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Works in a GMP/GCP/GLP/CLIA regulated environment and is responsible for following all applicable regulations
• Run day-to-day testing of samples and/or experiments per work instructions, SOPs and or experimental design.
• May contribute to the writing of work instructions, SOPs, and/or experimental designs
• May perform basic data analysis.
• Participate in the training of new associates regarding technical and operational procedures.
• Basic troubleshooting for procedures and assays. May make recommendations for solutions.
• Perform lab QC and maintenance as needed.
• Record dates of receipt, use, and expiration for all reagents, kits, controls, and standards used for assigned assays.
• Perform new assay validations as needed.
• Attend research meetings; present data for assigned projects.
• Perform other duties as directed by leadership.
• Ensuring that Quality Events such as incidents and deviations are proper documented, and for supporting/owning the immediate remediation and preventative actions
• Ensuring change requests are properly initiated, completed, and approved prior to the use of the assay, system, instrument, software, etc. being changed
• Maintaining up-to-date training records and ensuring training is complete prior to performing specific job functions
• Following approved and effective procedures to perform specific job functions, and ensuring procedures accurately reflect activities being performed
[Register to View]