Principal EP Clinical Specialist
Abbott is a global healthcare leader that helps people live more fully at all stages of life. Our portfolio of life-changing technologies spans the spectrum of healthcare, with leading businesses and products in diagnostics, medical devices, nutritionals and branded generic medicines. Our 113,000 colleagues serve people in more than 160 countries.
MAIN PURPOSE OF ROLE
Individual contributor with comprehensive knowledge in the specific area.
Ability to execute highly complex or specialized projects.
Adapts precedent and may make significant departures from traditional approaches to develop solutions.
Responsible for responding to inquiries of a technical nature.
• Communicate with customers and clients (via email, phone, or online discussion boards) to resolve complex enquiries and technical question in order to recommend suitable products or services (for example IT hardware and software products, financial services, health services).
• Apply established procedures or develop new solutions to solve technical problems through case management and follow-up on the status of outstanding cases.
• Fully proficient in applying established professional, technical, and administrative disciplines.
• Knowledge would typically be acquired from several years of work or coaching from senior specialist staff.
• At this level, the incumbent would be expected to be capable of instructing technical staff and reviewing the quality of the work or advice provided by these roles.