The Associate Director is a manager and leader on our Client Services team. This position is accountable for managing and developing Analysts and Project Specialists, inspiring them to provide our clients with the
very best experience possible. They have passion for teamwork, client service, and reaching target business results through problem solving.
The Associate Director promotes an engaging work environment that supports bswift guidelines of greater accountability, higher standards, and more fun.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Directly manage several bswift client relationships.
- Track and drive open prioritized issues logs to completion, managing internal and external resources to meet all deadlines and resolve issues that arise.
- Provide organized, clear and consistent communication to clients and internal teams around issue status and issue escalation through to resolution.
- Develop and manage timelines with clients and staff while setting appropriate expectations with all parties.
- Attend or lead scheduled calls with the client and participate in annual or quarterly meetings to discuss and track short and/or long-term initiatives and strategy.
- Dedication to continuous improvement of client and internal processes.
- Manage and/or execute configuration, testing, and auditing as necessary.
- Assist in sales and marketing efforts as needed
Team Management and Leadership
- Manage, coach and lead a team of Analysts to achieve individual, team and company goals.
- Provide timely feedback and guidance to grow and develop others.
- Identify and drive tactical initiatives to improve productivity, client/consumer satisfaction, process improvements, etc.
- Identify and guide training activities to help develop others across the client services team.
- Facilitate feedback process and recommendation of compensation and bonus changes.
- Help your team establish personal goals that are consistent with company goals.
- Deliver annual performance assessment to team members.
- Consistently reflect bswift core values.
- Ability to assist and equip others to efficiently solve complex problems.
- Ability to take initiative to meet challenges with resourcefulness and new innovative approaches while maintaining a high level of quality.
The typical pay range for this role is:
Please keep in mind that this range represents the pay range for all positions in the job grade within which this position falls. The actual salary offer will take into account a wide range of factors, including location.
• 5+ years Employee Benefits administration experience
• Experience managing teams
• Project management
• Strong analytical skill-set and ability to effectively use data for strategy
• Proficient in Excel
• Ability to assist and equip others to efficiently solve complex problems.
• Strong customer service orientation.
• Ability to take initiative to meet challenges with resourcefulness and new innovative approaches while maintaining a high level of quality.
• Willingness to work nights and weekends when necessary.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
CVS Health requires certain colleagues to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including any booster shots if required), where allowable under the law, unless they are approved for a reasonable accommodation based on disability, medical condition, religious belief, or other legally recognized reasons that prevents them from being vaccinated.
You are required to have received at least one COVID-19 shot prior to your first day of employment and to provide proof of your vaccination status or apply for a reasonable accommodation within the first 10 days of your employment. Please note that in some states and roles, you may be required to provide proof of full vaccination or an approved reasonable accommodation before you can begin to actively work.
• Current or previous experience with benefits / open enrollment process and systems
Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent work experience
Bring your heart to CVS Health
Every one of us at CVS Health shares a single, clear purpose: Bringing our heart to every moment of your health. This purpose guides our commitment to deliver enhanced human-centric health care for a rapidly changing world. Anchored in our brand — with heart at its center — our purpose sends a personal message that how we deliver our services is just as important as what we deliver.
Our Heart At Work Behaviors™ support this purpose. We want everyone who works at CVS Health to feel empowered by the role they play in transforming our culture and accelerating our ability to innovate and deliver solutions to make health care more personal, convenient and affordable.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day.
CVS Health is an affirmative action employer, and is an equal opportunity employer, as are the physician-owned businesses for which CVS Health provides management services. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, promotion, or any other personnel action based on race, ethnicity, color, national origin, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.