· Consults with internal clients to identify opportunities to implement data science solutions to business problems at an advanced level
· Understands and recommends modeling techniques to data scientists
· Solves complex problems and takes a new perspective on existing solutions
· Ability to structure data analysis, driving analytics insights and analytical solutions to help data scientists determine the best analytical solution
· Present recommendations to senior staff and internal clients
· Mentors more junior team members. Collaborates with business partners to understand their problems and goals, develop predictive modeling, statistical analysis, data reports and performance metrics
· Consults on the creation of analytics solutions that effectively weigh business and technical tradeoffs using an intermediate understanding of business strategy as well as relevant big data environment topics
· Acts as an analytics product owner translating business needs into analytics projects and actions. Leads development of solutions with moderate complexity and risk
The typical pay range for this role is:
Please keep in mind that this range represents the pay range for all positions in the job grade within which this position falls. The actual salary offer will take into account a wide range of factors, including location.
· 3+ years of business experience leading analyses and initiatives with track record of business impact
· Experience programming using R or Python
· Experience in SAS or SQL
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
CVS Health requires certain colleagues to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including any booster shots if required), where allowable under the law, unless they are approved for a reasonable accommodation based on disability, medical condition, religious belief, or other legally recognized reasons that prevents them from being vaccinated.
You are required to have received at least one COVID-19 shot prior to your first day of employment and to provide proof of your vaccination status or apply for a reasonable accommodation within the first 10 days of your employment. Please note that in some states and roles, you may be required to provide proof of full vaccination or an approved reasonable accommodation before you can begin to actively work.
· Strong knowledge of advanced analytics tools and languages to analyze large data sets from multiple data sources
· 3+ years experience strategy consulting or on strategy teams in large companies
· Anticipates and prevents problems and roadblocks before they occur
· Healthcare sector experience preferred
· Demonstrates strong ability to communicate technical concepts and implications to business partners
· Demonstrates proficiency in most areas of mathematical analysis methods, machine learning, statistical analyses, and predictive modeling and in-depth specialization in some areas
· People management experience
Bachelor's degree in quantitative field, or an equivalent combination of formal education and experience.
Master's degree in quantitative field or MBA strongly preferred.
Bring your heart to CVS Health
Every one of us at CVS Health shares a single, clear purpose: Bringing our heart to every moment of your health. This purpose guides our commitment to deliver enhanced human-centric health care for a rapidly changing world. Anchored in our brand — with heart at its center — our purpose sends a personal message that how we deliver our services is just as important as what we deliver.
Our Heart At Work Behaviors™ support this purpose. We want everyone who works at CVS Health to feel empowered by the role they play in transforming our culture and accelerating our ability to innovate and deliver solutions to make health care more personal, convenient and affordable.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day.
CVS Health is an affirmative action employer, and is an equal opportunity employer, as are the physician-owned businesses for which CVS Health provides management services. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, promotion, or any other personnel action based on race, ethnicity, color, national origin, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.