Medical Scientific Liaison
Are you looking for a role that will engage in scientific interactions and provide medical information and support with external stakeholders? If so, this Medical Science Liaison could be an exciting opportunity to explore.
As a Medical Science Liaison, you work with healthcare providers, healthcare organizations and payers, to provide medical information and support, and gain a deep understanding of their medical insights and needs.
This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career. These responsibilities include some of the following:
- Provide non-promotional 1:1 scientific engagements with key External Experts, to ensure right medical understanding on the evidence surrounding GSK Philippines launch medicines in COPD and asthma, aligned to the medical plans.
- Provide accurate medical and scientific data, and gather medical insights from external stakeholders on the GSK Philippines launch medicines for COPD and asthma.
- Provide scientific expertise on the medicines, treatment environment and disease for COPD and asthma.
- Provide operational and logistical support for implementing medical initiatives, that is aligned to the medical plans.
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
- Medical doctor
- Good knowledge and background on respiratory diseases, like COPD and asthma preferred
- Excellent communication skills &/ speaker experience on scientific/medical topics for different audiences
- Proficiency in common office programs Word, PPT, Excel
- Preferred: Previous pharmaceutical experience on external engagements
- Preferred: Specialization in internal medicine
Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture.
These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork. As GSK focuses on our values and expectations and a culture of innovation, performance, and trust, the successful candidate will demonstrate the following capabilities:
- Operating at pace and agile decision-making – using evidence and applying judgement to balance pace, rigour and risk.
- Committed to delivering high quality results, overcoming challenges, focusing on what matters, execution.
- Continuously looking for opportunities to learn, build skills and share learning.
- Sustaining energy and well-being.
- Building strong relationships and collaboration, honest and open conversations.
- Budgeting and cost-consciousness.
GSK is a global biopharma company with a special purpose – to unite science, technology and talent to get ahead of disease together – so we can positively impact the health of billions of people and deliver stronger, more sustainable shareholder returns – as an organisation where people can thrive. Getting ahead means preventing disease as well as treating it, and we aim to impact the health of 2.5 billion people around the world in the next 10 years.
Our success absolutely depends on our people. While getting ahead of disease together is about our ambition for patients and shareholders, it’s also about making GSK a place where people can thrive. We want GSK to be a place where people feel inspired, encouraged and challenged to be the best they can be. A place where they can be themselves – feeling welcome, valued and included. Where they can keep growing and look after their wellbeing. So, if you share our ambition, join us at this exciting moment in our journey to get Ahead Together.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.