QC Reviewer I-BioAnalytics
Excellent opportunity for a QC Reviewer to join our BioAnalytical Team in Indianapolis, IN. Labcorp Drug Development's work in developing new pharmaceutical solutions has an incredible impact on millions of lives worldwide. Be a part of this life-saving work and help improve patients' lives while growing your career.
Reviews analytical data to ensure compliance with appropriate SOPs, GLPs, regulatory agency guidelines and client requirements.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Reviews data packets and forms for all study types.
- Utilizes knowledge of Nautilus, Analyst, and Dial M software for review of electronic data.
- Responds to QA inspection report findings related to QC review of data.
- Enters QC dates into CMS.
- Coordinates QC work with departmental project team.
- Participates in pre-study and progress meetings as needed.
- Verifies accuracy of data tables and client data files.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor of Science/Arts (BS/BA) degree.
- Ability to efficiently use basic software (e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- No previous experience required.
- Experience with HPLC, GC, GC-MSD, or LC/MS instrumentation is helpful.
Labcorp is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer:
As an EOE/AA employer, the organization will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.