Phlebotomist Float (Washington, DC) $1,000 Sign On Bonus
his site requires workers to be vaccinated for COVID-19. Labcorp will consider reasonable accommodations If you are in need of an exemption due to a medical contraindication/disability or sincerely-held religious belief.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Phlebotomy certification from an accredited agency is preferred
- Previous experience as a phlebotomist
- Proven track record in providing exceptional customer service
- Strong communication skills; both written and verbal
- Ability to work independently or in a team environment
- Comfortable working under minimal supervision
- Flexibility to work overtime as needed
- Able to pass a standardized color blindness test
- Floats must be 21 years of age, reliable transportation, and clean driving record if applicable
Schedule: (Varies) Monday – Friday 6:00am - 8:00pm; Saturdays as assigned
If you're looking for a career that offers opportunities for growth, continual development, professional challenge and the chance to make a real difference, apply today!
At LabCorp we have a passion in helping people live happy and healthy lives. Every day we provide vital information that helps our clients and patients understand their health. If you are passionate about helping people and have a drive for service, then LabCorp could be a great next career step!
We are currently seeking a Phlebotomist to work in either a Patient Service Center or client office. In this role you will provide exceptional customer service, perform skilled specimen collections and be the face of the company. In addition, you will be provided opportunities for continuous growth within the organization. Must be flexible and able to float to various locations in Washington, DC and Maryland.
- Perform blood collections by venipuncture and capillary techniques for all age groups
- Collect specimens for drug screens, paternity tests, alcohol tests etc.
- Perform data entry of patient information in an accurate and timely manner
- Process billing information and collect payments when required
- Prepare all collected specimens for testing and analysis
- Maintain patient and specimen information logs
- Provide superior customer service to all patients
- Administrative and clerical duties as necessary
- Travel to additional sites when needed
Labcorp is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer:
As an EOE/AA employer, the organization will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.