In this role, you will captain the strategic documentation and deployment of our clients’ prescription benefit plan designs. The BRM position affords you the opportunity to gain valuable leadership experience through managing project teams. You will be seen as a client problem-solver and will bring innovative solutions to high-profile clients.
You will accomplish this by:
• Building relationships with key client partners through a consultative approach to understand client benefit plan design needs
• Translating client needs and requirements to internal CVS Health teams such as Benefits Coding and Quality Analysis
• Facilitating internal and external meetings and presentations to provide status updates and make decisions relative to client benefit setup
Your success will be driven by exceeding client satisfaction score targets as well as working towards reduced service warranty payments to clients. Your healthcare industry knowledge in the areas of Formulary Management, Drug Utilization Management, and Reimbursement and Claims Adjudication will also contribute to your success. In this role, you will operate in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines so your ability to operate autonomously and make key decisions is imperative. The contributions you will make as a BRM will position CVS Health as a leader in client satisfaction and service in the Pharmacy Benefit Management marketplace.
The typical pay range for this role is:
Please keep in mind that this range represents the pay range for all positions in the job grade within which this position falls. The actual salary offer will take into account a wide range of factors, including location.
• 5 or more years of experience in benefit plan design/coding/testing/account management, or related field
• Willingness and Ability to Travel up to 30% for client support if needed
• Expert level experience in RX Claim
• Experience with Benefit Builder and FMS
• PBM industry experience
• Proven benefits coding operations experience
• Bachelor’s Degree is required
• Equivalent experience may be considered
Bring your heart to CVS Health
Every one of us at CVS Health shares a single, clear purpose: Bringing our heart to every moment of your health. This purpose guides our commitment to deliver enhanced human-centric health care for a rapidly changing world. Anchored in our brand — with heart at its center — our purpose sends a personal message that how we deliver our services is just as important as what we deliver.
Our Heart At Work Behaviors™ support this purpose. We want everyone who works at CVS Health to feel empowered by the role they play in transforming our culture and accelerating our ability to innovate and deliver solutions to make health care more personal, convenient and affordable.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day.
CVS Health is an affirmative action employer, and is an equal opportunity employer, as are the physician-owned businesses for which CVS Health provides management services. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, promotion, or any other personnel action based on race, ethnicity, color, national origin, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.