The successful UX Senior Designer candidate will be working alongside other designers, developers, and product managers to make bswift and its suite of products more usable and valuable. Through research and user-centered principles, the Senior UX Designer will ensure the user is always at the forefront of the design process while defining innovative user interfaces and interaction patterns that simplify complex problems. Agency or client-facing experience a plus.
The typical pay range for this role is:
Please keep in mind that this range represents the pay range for all positions in the job grade within which this position falls. The actual salary offer will take into account a wide range of factors, including location.
• At least three years of experience as a UX/UI designer with a strong research background or equivalent.
• Bachelor's degree in design or equivalent working experience.
• Experience in creating sketches, wireframes, lo- to hi-fi prototypes of high quality, design specifications, and other design documents such as process flows and site maps.
• Demonstrates understanding of designing across platforms and devices.
• Confidently takes ownership of large, complex design projects.
• Combines user research, mobile-first design strategies, and human-centered design principles to translate complex problems into simple and intuitive solutions.
• Effectively communicates design methodologies and user needs to support design decisions and create buy-in to various audiences, particularly key stakeholders.
• Proactively proposes improvements and new concepts.
• Collaborates empathetically with teammates to arrive at innovative and intuitive solutions.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
CVS Health requires certain colleagues to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including any booster shots if required), where allowable under the law, unless they are approved for a reasonable accommodation based on disability, medical condition, religious belief, or other legally recognized reasons that prevents them from being vaccinated.
You are required to have received at least one COVID-19 shot prior to your first day of employment and to provide proof of your vaccination status or apply for a reasonable accommodation within the first 10 days of your employment. Please note that in some states and roles, you may be required to provide proof of full vaccination or an approved reasonable accommodation before you can begin to actively work.
• Five or more years of experience as a UX/UI designer with strong research background or equivalent.
• Efficiently builds prototypes in Axure.
• Skillfully creates icons and illustrations in Illustrator.
• Expertly manipulates photos in Photoshop.
• Creates and manages style guides and pattern libraries for large, complex projects.
• Conducts or manages usability tests to validate designs.
• Develops and maintains user journeys, personas, and navigation maps to support usability tests.
• Demonstrates understanding of accessible design and best practices.
• Effectively communicates design solutions to both technical and non-technical colleagues and stakeholders.
Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
Bring your heart to CVS Health
Every one of us at CVS Health shares a single, clear purpose: Bringing our heart to every moment of your health. This purpose guides our commitment to deliver enhanced human-centric health care for a rapidly changing world. Anchored in our brand — with heart at its center — our purpose sends a personal message that how we deliver our services is just as important as what we deliver.
Our Heart At Work Behaviors™ support this purpose. We want everyone who works at CVS Health to feel empowered by the role they play in transforming our culture and accelerating our ability to innovate and deliver solutions to make health care more personal, convenient and affordable.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day.
CVS Health is an affirmative action employer, and is an equal opportunity employer, as are the physician-owned businesses for which CVS Health provides management services. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, promotion, or any other personnel action based on race, ethnicity, color, national origin, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.