This is a Scrum Team role that will be a member of the Medicare / Medicaid Enrollment Configuration team tasked with developing purpose built capabilities for our NextGen platform. This role is responsible for delivering configuration for various enrollment, billing, reconciliation, correspondence and reporting Stories within an Agile framework.
• Serves as a member of the team to deliver purpose built configuration for the Medicare Enrollment Operations Team on the Next Generation Platform.
• Independently designs and / or configures efficient, cost effective application program solutions for the Enrollment Operations Team on the Next Generation Platform Program for the Medicare organization, including products for Medicare Advantage (MA), Medicare Advantage with Prescription Drug Coverage (MAPD) and stand-alone Prescription Drug Plans (PDP) and potentially Medicaid.
• Able to write SQL / PLSQL at an intermediate to advanced level
• Develops new and / or reuses existing configuration through the use of program development software and / or integrates purchased solutions.
• With limited direction, translates business requirements to technical specifications.
• Creates technical designs for a new application or enhancements, including integration of purchased solutions.
• Performs ongoing system maintenance, research, problem resolution and on-call support, according to defined plans or documentation for existing systems.
• Is fully familiar with the prescribed methodology and is in strict compliance with all required artifacts.
• Independently performs unit testing. May perform or assist with integration and system testing, according to detailed test plans to ensure high-quality systems.
• May assist business partners with User Acceptance Testing.
• Independently supports processes related to the implementation of systems into production, including integration of purchased solutions. Independently works on multiple projects and/or SRs and actively participates as a member of each project team supporting an application or set of applications.
• Independently works on small and large moderately complex projects that require increased skill in multiple technical environments and disciplines, that have system wide impact and that may integrate across the organization.
• Supports reviews and signs off on all design documents prior to configuration.
• Supports reviews of all configuration built by other Business Consultants.
• Supports Leads with coaching / mentoring for other Business Consultants performing configuration within the system.
The typical pay range for this role is:
Please keep in mind that this range represents the pay range for all positions in the job grade within which this position falls. The actual salary offer will take into account a wide range of factors, including location.
• Experience PLSQL / Oracle databases; Intermediate / Advanced (2-4 years)
• Experience with software development lifecycles; application development (2-4 years)
• Information Technology / Release & Resource Management (2-4 years)
• Medical Management / Medical Management - Government Administration (2-4 years)
• Experience with member materials / correspondence implementation experience (2-4 years)
• Experience with Medicare or Medicaid Enrollment, Billing and Correspondence Operations (2-4 years)
• Leadership / Creating Accountability (Intermediate)
• Leadership / Developing and Executing Strategy (Intermediate)
• Leadership / Driving a Culture of Compliance (Foundational)
• General Business Consulting for Solutions (Intermediate)
• Leadership / Anticipating and Innovating (Intermediate)
• Technology / Justifying the Business Case (Intermediate)
• Experience with enterprise-wide and / or cross-functional large scale initiatives with high degree of complexity.
• Demonstrated experience successfully implementing change in complex organizations
• Demonstrated relationship management skills at the senior level; capacity to quickly build and maintain credible relationships at varying levels of the organization simultaneously.
Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
Bring your heart to CVS Health
Every one of us at CVS Health shares a single, clear purpose: Bringing our heart to every moment of your health. This purpose guides our commitment to deliver enhanced human-centric health care for a rapidly changing world. Anchored in our brand — with heart at its center — our purpose sends a personal message that how we deliver our services is just as important as what we deliver.
Our Heart At Work Behaviors™ support this purpose. We want everyone who works at CVS Health to feel empowered by the role they play in transforming our culture and accelerating our ability to innovate and deliver solutions to make health care more personal, convenient and affordable.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day.
CVS Health is an affirmative action employer, and is an equal opportunity employer, as are the physician-owned businesses for which CVS Health provides management services. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, promotion, or any other personnel action based on race, ethnicity, color, national origin, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.