Shipping & Receiving Associate
LabCorp is seeking a dedicated and motivated individual to join their Specimen Processing/Logistics team in Dublin, OH. This role is responsible for coordinating the supply chain operations to ensure efficient workflow within the lab.
The schedule for this position will be Monday-Friday, 3rd shift, 9PM-6AM. Will also work rotating Saturdays as needed.
- Pick up specimens from the local airport and transport them to the laboratory
- Receive and record all branch shipments into the database
- Unpack and route specimens to their respective staging areas
- Prepare outgoing shipments in an accurate and timely manner
- Log and track all specimen data in the laboratory system
- Process all other related paperwork necessary for processing specimens
- Perform regular audits to resolve any outstanding issues
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Prior warehouse/logistics experience; preferably in a laboratory
- Previous medical or production experience is a plus
- Comfortable handling biological specimens
- Ability to accurately identify specimens
- Experience working in a team environment
- Strong data entry and organizational skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Ability to lift up to 40lbs.
- Valid Driver’s license with a clean driving record
- Must pass a standardized color blind test
Labcorp is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer:
As an EOE/AA employer, the organization will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.