If you are passionate about making a difference in the work you do, being recognized for your talent and expertise in solving complex and challenging analytical/data problems while contributing to the success of key strategic initiatives, consider growing your career with a Fortune 5 healthcare leader!
As a core member of the PSS Data Engineering and Reporting - Analytics and Behavior change group, you will be:
· responsible for the design, development and delivery of an analytic products including business intelligence reports, dashboards, data-marts, scalable data models and data strategy processes to ensure success of key strategic initiatives using reporting tools such as Tableau, Microstrategy etc..
· collaborating with business partners from product development and management, operation, finance, and marketing to demonstrate value of CVS Specialty products and services.
· enabling data-driven strategic decision-making and identify opportunities for existing product improvement and new product development.
· supporting analytical products and update them based on various related enterprise initiatives such as new acquisitions, methodology changes, migrations, consolidations etc. and ensuring that all the data flowing in & out of the database systems meets precise standards, such as a business rules, data definition and data integrity constraints thereby adhering to data governance practices.
· using Python, SAS and SQL to access data and build semantic layer in sandbox for reporting.
· parterning with data science team on their analysis by providing inputs as a member of data strategy and data engineering.
In this exciting role, you will design and conduct rigorous analysis of pharmacy claims, medical claims and other data translating your analytic findings for appropriate audiences.
The typical pay range for this role is:
Please keep in mind that this range represents the pay range for all positions in the job grade within which this position falls. The actual salary offer will take into account a wide range of factors, including location.
·5 years of relevant analytic experience, OR 3 years + a Master’s degree, including:
Leading descriptive analysis and initiatives with track record of business impact
Using SQL or SAS or Python to access, extract, manipulate and summarize data.
Developing analytic and reporting methodology, metrics and KPI data layers for broader business and analytic consumption.
Building tableau dashboards or using any other data visualization tools to reflect business analytic needs.
Data integration, ETL pipelines, data architecture and design patterns and automation.
Working directly with business partners to understand the business needs and translating those needs into analytic solutions.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
CVS Health requires certain colleagues to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including any booster shots if required), where allowable under the law, unless they are approved for a reasonable accommodation based on disability, medical condition, religious belief, or other legally recognized reasons that prevents them from being vaccinated.
You are required to have received at least one COVID-19 shot prior to your first day of employment and to provide proof of your vaccination status or apply for a reasonable accommodation within the first 10 days of your employment. Please note that in some states and roles, you may be required to provide proof of full vaccination or an approved reasonable accommodation before you can begin to actively work.
Ability to communicate complex technical subjects to non-technical audiences via both written and oral communication.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics, or related quantitative fields is required. Master’s degree a plus.
Bring your heart to CVS Health
Every one of us at CVS Health shares a single, clear purpose: Bringing our heart to every moment of your health. This purpose guides our commitment to deliver enhanced human-centric health care for a rapidly changing world. Anchored in our brand — with heart at its center — our purpose sends a personal message that how we deliver our services is just as important as what we deliver.
Our Heart At Work Behaviors™ support this purpose. We want everyone who works at CVS Health to feel empowered by the role they play in transforming our culture and accelerating our ability to innovate and deliver solutions to make health care more personal, convenient and affordable.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day.
CVS Health is an affirmative action employer, and is an equal opportunity employer, as are the physician-owned businesses for which CVS Health provides management services. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, promotion, or any other personnel action based on race, ethnicity, color, national origin, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.