Abbott Summer 2023 MBA Internship
Abbott is a global healthcare leader that helps people live more fully at all stages of life. Our portfolio of life-changing technologies spans the spectrum of healthcare, with leading businesses and products in diagnostics, medical devices, nutritionals and branded generic medicines. Our 113,000 colleagues serve people in more than 160 countries.
The purpose of the MBA Internship Programs is to create a talent pipeline for direct hire opportunities in commercial management positions in Abbott’s global organization. Candidates should be currently enrolled in a reputable MBA program, and have demonstrated leadership skills, innovative and creative thinking, and analytical capabilities.
MBA Interns at Abbott are assigned to commercial leadership positions, including marketing, market research, or business development where they work to complete a project in a domestic or an international business unit. Our MBA interns will work on a project that will impact the business and provide them with an overview of the healthcare industry.
Assignments are approximately 12 weeks in length and include MBA Intern Week and the final presentation of the project results to senior leaders, division executives, and colleagues.
The MBA internship program will provide you with access to industry experts, senior leadership, and numerous networking opportunities throughout the summer.
• MBA candidate (completed 1st year by Summer 2023) with an emphasis in marketing, general management, strategy, or entrepreneurship
• 3 to 5+ years of work experience
• Strong analytical and communication skills
• Demonstrated interest in healthcare
• Global mindset
• Leadership potential
• Fit with Abbott Culture
• Track record of accomplishment
• Geographic flexibility (varies upon assignment: CA, IL, MN, TX, OH, NJ and/or other U.S. states)
• Marketing, sales, and/or project management experience
Please note, you are submitting for general consideration only. Your qualifications will be reviewed and if you fit the current need, you will be contacted by a Talent Acquisition Professional.