CVS Health is seeking a strong professional to engineer efficient test solutions of highest quality at lowest cost using modern technology practices.
This position will be responsible for developing test automation solutions and/ or business requirement modeling for small to medium size projects and defining comprehensive test strategies, plans and environments for applications under test for SAP. This position will focus on learning existing automation framework and/ or understanding flowcharts/models developed by the QA team and build upon it. This position will also lead and guide the analyst staff as needed. The focus will be within the SAP Rebates & Finance Practice.
The typical pay range for this role is:
Please keep in mind that this range represents the pay range for all positions in the job grade within which this position falls. The actual salary offer will take into account a wide range of factors, including location.
Understanding of SAP Rebates and PBM FI Projects
Completed test cycle on 1 or more full SAP Implementations
Advanced knowledge on any of these automation tools:
Unified Functional Testing (UFT)
Robotic Process Automation (UiPath)
Experience working with Agile Requirement Designer (ARD) or similar tools for business requirements modeling
• Three years experience working with test managment tools (HP ALM Quality Center, IBM Rational Robot, Test Manager or similar test tools
• Intermediate knowledge of software design and programming principles
• Intermediate experience in model based testing
• Experience with database (Oracle or SQL server) writing SQL queries
• Experience in testing SOAP and REST webservices
• Experience using Gitlab, Subversion (SVN) for source code version control management
• Strong prior experience developing flowcharts and business models
• Intermediate working knowledge in any one of the programming languages such as Dotnet, Java or VB or modeling experience with UML or ARD or other similar tools
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
CVS Health requires certain colleagues to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including any booster shots if required), where allowable under the law, unless they are approved for a reasonable accommodation based on disability, medical condition, religious belief, or other legally recognized reasons that prevents them from being vaccinated.
You are required to have received at least one COVID-19 shot prior to your first day of employment and to provide proof of your vaccination status or apply for a reasonable accommodation within the first 10 days of your employment. Please note that in some states and roles, you may be required to provide proof of full vaccination or an approved reasonable accommodation before you can begin to actively work.
• Advanced knowledge of SAP Rebates or Finance Functionality
• Retail Pharmacy and/or Healthcare domain experience
• Prior experience leading distributed (onsite-offshore) teams
• Experience in Test Data Management (TDM)
• Bachelor's degree
Bring your heart to CVS Health
Every one of us at CVS Health shares a single, clear purpose: Bringing our heart to every moment of your health. This purpose guides our commitment to deliver enhanced human-centric health care for a rapidly changing world. Anchored in our brand — with heart at its center — our purpose sends a personal message that how we deliver our services is just as important as what we deliver.
Our Heart At Work Behaviors™ support this purpose. We want everyone who works at CVS Health to feel empowered by the role they play in transforming our culture and accelerating our ability to innovate and deliver solutions to make health care more personal, convenient and affordable.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day.
CVS Health is an affirmative action employer, and is an equal opportunity employer, as are the physician-owned businesses for which CVS Health provides management services. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, promotion, or any other personnel action based on race, ethnicity, color, national origin, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.