BS / MS Senior Scientist Medicinal Chemistry Novartis NIBR East Bay
Here, we value your ideas, professional development, and career aspirations. You will collaborate with and learn from curious colleagues across multiple scientific disciplines; you will have opportunities to explore the power of cutting-edge science and technology; you will be empowered to take smart risks and to use your creativity and resourcefulness to tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges.
• Independently create hypotheses, design compounds, invent proprietary technologies, and carry out multi-step syntheses of small molecules
• Use contemporary medicinal chemistry principles to drive science to key decision points
• Analyze and interpret data, solve synthetic issues and design follow-up experiments
• Collaborate with peers and work effectively as an important part of a cross-functional team
• Adhere to laboratory safety policies and practices