Scientist (Digital Pathology Solutions)
As a Scientist at Navigate, you will design, create, execute, and troubleshoot new assay procedures and follow GCP/GLP/CLIA regulations to support clinical trial sample testing. While part of a highly collaborative team, you will be expected to exhibit moderate to high level of independence across multiple projects. Candidates must demonstrate critical thinking, initiative and clear communication during the execution of their projects.
• Plan & execute laboratory research, assay validation, and testing of patient specimens using multiplex fluorescence or chromogenic immunohistochemistry staining and digital image analysis methods
• Analysis and QC of image data using software such as AQUA® Technology or HALO®
• Data report and data transfer using LIMS
• Perform instrument maintenance
• Following all GMP/GCP/GLP/CLIA regulations and ensure Quality Events are documented
• Authoring and reviewing technical documents such as work instructions, study protocols/reports and internal presentations.
• Collaborate cross functionally with colleagues on various projects as needed
• Using critical thinking skills, analyze data for trends making recommendations to more senior scientific staff.
[Register to View]