Do you want to make a large impact in your next role? Join CVS Health, a Fortune 5 company as a Financial Analytics Senior Consultant of Client and Network Pricing Operations. This position is responsible for contributing to the effort of managing client guarantee performance, reviewing contract language and collaborating with multiple internal partners such as Underwriting, Networks, Sales/Account Management, Finance, Accounting, Audit and Legal.
The Pricing Operations Senior Analyst will review guarantee performance by client on a monthly basis, prepare financial performance reporting, provide reporting and information for audit requests, and partner with Underwriting, Networks, Sales/Account Management, Audit and Legal, to review contract terms and provide recommendations for pricing strategy.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Perform monthly data pulls for assigned guarantee clients. Review performance results, drug mix and utilization to identify opportunities to mitigate financial risk to the organization.
- Collaborate with underwriting, finance and accounting partners to understand and improve gaps and overlaps in processes and gain further understanding of the multiple components and factors that impact a client’s financial performance.
- Perform lookback analysis to review underwriting assumptions to contract language and actual results, in an effort to provide future recommendations to senior leadership.
The successful candidate will have analytical, programming, and interpersonal skills, be able to manage both long- and short- term projects and assignments effectively, and work collaboratively in inter-departmental settings to accomplish tasks and goals. You will have the opportunity to develop reporting packages and presentations to management, create best-practices, and draw conclusions from the information to provide input to critical business decisions. Key interactions are with Underwriting, Networks, Sales/Account Management, Finance, Accounting, Audit and Legal.
The typical pay range for this role is:
Please keep in mind that this range represents the pay range for all positions in the job grade within which this position falls. The actual salary offer will take into account a wide range of factors, including location.
Required Qualifications :
- 5 years pricing, financial or data analysis experience required
- Experience with creating financial models and working with large data sets and in a database environment.
Preferred Qualifications :
- 2+ years’ experience with PBM
- Knowledge of health insurance, managed care, or pharmaceutical industry preferred
- Analytical expertise and experience, SAS, SQL, Access, and Excel.
- Bachelor's Degree required or relevant work experience may be considered.
- Masters Degree preferred
Bring your heart to CVS Health
Every one of us at CVS Health shares a single, clear purpose: Bringing our heart to every moment of your health. This purpose guides our commitment to deliver enhanced human-centric health care for a rapidly changing world. Anchored in our brand — with heart at its center — our purpose sends a personal message that how we deliver our services is just as important as what we deliver.
Our Heart At Work Behaviors™ support this purpose. We want everyone who works at CVS Health to feel empowered by the role they play in transforming our culture and accelerating our ability to innovate and deliver solutions to make health care more personal, convenient and affordable.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day.
CVS Health is an affirmative action employer, and is an equal opportunity employer, as are the physician-owned businesses for which CVS Health provides management services. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, promotion, or any other personnel action based on race, ethnicity, color, national origin, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.