Quality Control Chemist I
Novartis is seeking a Quality Control Chemist I to join their manufacturing site in Wilson, NC. In this role you will support operations by providing analytical testing for materials and productions, including data analysis and reporting.
• Understands the basic test in Laboratory (e.g. pH, KF, titration, std preparation, etc).
• Conducts all testing in compliance with cGMP, SOP’s, and established policies.
• Follows schedule and task assigned by your supervisor, to support the plan.
• Conducts analytical testing for Materials and Products.
• Completes on time all Laboratory task as part of routine processes.
• Meets productivity, quality and teamwork metrics for level.
• Identifies suspect data and works with others to complete an investigation.
• Initiates a Triage, when necessary.
• Manages own development plan to ensure all needed training for the role is completed.
• Maintains proper documentation of laboratory data and follow GMP's documentation practice.
• Complies with safety requirements and assumes responsibility for themselves and others and the work environment.
• Adheres to all applicable procedures, cGMPs, company policies and any other quality or regulatory requirements. (For example: OSHA, DEA, FDA, EMEA, ANVISA, HS&E, etc.).
• Performs other duties as assigned and be multitasking.