Outpatient Sales Representative - Therapeutic Nutrition - East Valley/Tucson, AZ
Abbott is a global healthcare leader that helps people live more fully at all stages of life. Our portfolio of life-changing technologies spans the spectrum of healthcare, with leading businesses and products in diagnostics, medical devices, nutritionals and branded generic medicines. Our 113,000 colleagues serve people in more than 160 countries.
Our nutrition business develops science-based nutrition products for people of all ages, from helping babies and children grow, to keeping adult bodies strong and active. Millions of people around the world count on our leading brands – including Similac®, PediaSure®, Pedialyte®, Ensure®, Glucerna® and ZonePerfect® – to help get the nutrients they need to live their healthiest life.
Our location in East Valley/Tucson, AZ currently has an opportunity for an Outpatient Sales Representative for our Therapeutic Nutrition business.
The primary responsibility of this role is to drive nutrition sales(Ensure®, Glucerna®, Juven®) by securing commitments for recommendations from Healthcare Professionals in Outpatient offices – such as Internal Medicine/Primary Care, Oncology, Wound Clinic, Podiatry and Bariatric accounts.
Typical call points within these offices include: Physicians, Nurses, Medical Assistants, Administration, and Nutrition Services.
Responsible for creating and maintaining relationships within these offices to effectively elevate the importance of nutrition by identifying and providing win-win solutions for using Abbott products. In addition to obtaining commitments for recommendations, it is also vital in this role to hold customers accountable and ensure compliance.
This territory will include East Valley to Tucson, AZ and the ideal candidate should reside within this territory.
Relocation is not available for this role. Local candidates only, please.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
· Executing sales initiatives designed to exceed established sales goals
· Work closely with District Manager and cross-functional / interdisciplinary teams to execute the sales direction
· Identify customer needs and deliver on sales opportunities accordingly
· Utilize Abbott Nutrition promotional materials to targeted healthcare professionals
· Prioritize the utilization of resources to drive return on investment
· Plan and organize to maximize focus on top priorities
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE YOU’LL BRING
· 2-3 years of sales experience AND/OR Clinical Experience (RD/RN)
· Bachelor's Degree
· Strong initiative
· Results-Oriented / Will to win
· Strategic planning and execution
· Identify and prioritize call points
· Adaptability and coachability
· Sales and learning agility
· Integrity Preferred
· B2B selling experience
· Cold-Calling experience
· Experience building own book of business
· Strong business acumen
WHAT WE OFFER
At Abbott, you can have a good job that can grow into a great career. We offer:
· A fast-paced work environment where your safety is our priority (Include for Manufacturing roles only)
· Production areas that are clean, well-lit and temperature-controlled (Include for Manufacturing roles only)
· Training and career development, with onboarding programs for new employees and tuition assistance
· Financial security through competitive compensation, incentives and retirement plans
· Health care and well-being programs including medical, dental, vision, wellness and occupational health programs
· Paid time off
· 401(k) retirement savings with a generous company match
· The stability of a company with a record of strong financial performance and history of being actively involved in local communities
Learn more about our benefits that add real value to your life to help you live fully: [Register to View] Follow your career aspirations to Abbott for diverse opportunities with a company that provides the growth and strength to build your future. Abbott is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to employee diversity. Connect with us at [Register to View] on Facebook at [Register to View] and on Twitter @AbbottNews and [Register to View]