We’re looking for top sales talent to support our growing business. CVS Health/Aetna is working to transform the way Nevada Medicare beneficiaries experience health care – improving quality, emphasizing whole-person wellness, and driving down costs. Aetna is hiring a local Broker Manager to support the growth of our industry leading Medicare business. This is a highly collaborative role that will report to the Sales Director and drive local broker distribution and sales success.
This is a career position with a salary and sales incentive directly tied to individual and team sales goals. We offer a true ‘sales culture’ where top performers are recognized and rewarded.
- Potential to earn six figure income (base salary + sales incentive)
- Career Development and upward mobility
- Attractive benefits package including health benefits, 401k plan, paid family leave, vacation days, paid holidays & discounts at CVS stores
- Travel expectations include local broker and agency activity, market team meetings, territory, and grassroots development, prospect, member, and broker field appointments, and overall, in-person sales activity and National Conferences
• Accountable for driving and achieving company defined distribution channel sales goals and objectives.
• Executes market strategy impacting the recruitment, onboarding, engagement, production, and compliance adherence of assigned independent broker base.
• Achieves established health plan broker sales goal through management of assigned block of brokers.
• Utilizes a variety of tactics including face-to-face, webinar, and telephonic interactions to achieve goals.
• Prospects for and recruits new brokers through collaboration with National and Direct agency relationships or through broker marketing activities targeted direct to the brokers.
• Achieves ample market coverage through persistent recruiting activities.
• Identifies and develops local preferred brokers to support the attainment of health plan goals.
• Onboards new brokers by supporting their navigation of contracting, certification, and initial and recurrent training requirements.
• Provides leadership for all broker training, recertification, and testing through in-person and webinar-based resources for individual and group meetings
• Ensures agent Ready to Sell (RTS) status.
• Develops relationships with and nurtures and inspires brokers.
• Documents all broker interactions and profile data in Salesforce.com
• Assists brokers with processes and contacts related to member service, broker self-service tools and escalations if needed.
• Monitors all state, federal and health plan guidelines and ensures adherence to all CMS, Aetna, State, Federal and health plan regulatory requirements.
• Fulfills and documents required agent monitoring; follows through with agent oversight watchlist requirements; coordinates response to broker related complaints.
The typical pay range for this role is:
Please keep in mind that this range represents the pay range for all positions in the job grade within which this position falls. The actual salary offer will take into account a wide range of factors, including location.
- Must be able to commute within the Las Vegas, NV area
- Minimum 3 years Medicare sales and Broker Development experience
- Appropriate state licensure to sell insurance as required, annual Medicare certification is required.
- Ability to use standard corporate software packages and corporate applications.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels internally and externally as well as in-person and virtually.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Must be able to Travel outside of Market as needed (Team Meetings)
- Proof of Covid Vaccination
- Bilingual Experience a Plus
- Experience with the Medicare DSNP population
College degree or equivalent experience (HS diploma + 2 years relevant experience)
Bring your heart to CVS Health Every one of us at CVS Health shares a single, clear purpose: Bringing our heart to every moment of your health. This purpose guides our commitment to deliver enhanced human-centric health care for a rapidly changing world. Anchored in our brand — with heart at its center — our purpose sends a personal message that how we deliver our services is just as important as what we deliver. Our Heart At Work Behaviors™ support this purpose. We want everyone who works at CVS Health to feel empowered by the role they play in transforming our culture and accelerating our ability to innovate and deliver solutions to make health care more personal, convenient and affordable. We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an affirmative action employer, and is an equal opportunity employer, as are the physician-owned businesses for which CVS Health provides management services. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, promotion, or any other personnel action based on race, ethnicity, color, national origin, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.