IT Business Analyst/SAP Functional Architect is responsible for working with finance organization providing functional/technical support in the areas of accounting/financial processes, reporting, and data management. As an SME, provide recommendations for decision making based on data and critical thinking as well as developing process documentation, process definitions, and flowcharts of current and future business processes in the finance area. Resource should have strong knowledge of FICO Functional areas, experience defining systems strategy, designing, and prototyping, testing, training, providing functional details to team and working with the business to implement the change.
- Requirements documentation, design, development, and support for various projects
- Collaborate with teams in multiple locations; articulate and document functional/technical solutions to clients, stakeholders, vendors, and team members at all proficiency levels
- Working with internal/external audit teams for regulatory compliance requests
- Create, monitor, and maintain batch cycles for finance applications, along with on-call/off hours responsibilities
The ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent SAP Functional knowledge in FI, SD, MM, CO and Logistics modules with 8+ years’ experience in full life cycle SAP implementations
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills, and the ability to interact and collaborate with business and IT teams including application development, testing, operations, security and compliance and project management office
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with good understanding of multi-tier applications and the underlying architecture
- ABAP debugging experience
- SAP Archiving experience
The typical pay range for this role is:
Please keep in mind that this range represents the pay range for all positions in the job grade within which this position falls. The actual salary offer will take into account a wide range of factors, including location.
- 5+ years of experience in SAP ECC, S4 experience is a plus
- Experience working on large volume data processing on SAP systems
- 5+ years of experience in Retail Finance/logistics domain
- Knowledge of scheduling tools such as BMC Control-M
- 1+ years of SAP ALE/SLT/EDI experience
- 1+ years of experience with LSMW and MASS for data manipulation
- Knowledge of legacy systems such as mainframe and unix
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
CVS Health requires certain colleagues to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including any booster shots if required), where allowable under the law, unless they are approved for a reasonable accommodation based on disability, medical condition, religious belief, or other legally recognized reasons that prevents them from being vaccinated.
You are required to have received at least one COVID-19 shot prior to your first day of employment and to provide proof of your vaccination status or apply for a reasonable accommodation within the first 10 days of your employment. Please note that in some states and roles, you may be required to provide proof of full vaccination or an approved reasonable accommodation before you can begin to actively work.
Please see required qualifications.
Three or four year Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, Commerce or related field and 5 years of experience. See required qualifications.
Bring your heart to CVS Health Every one of us at CVS Health shares a single, clear purpose: Bringing our heart to every moment of your health. This purpose guides our commitment to deliver enhanced human-centric health care for a rapidly changing world. Anchored in our brand — with heart at its center — our purpose sends a personal message that how we deliver our services is just as important as what we deliver. Our Heart At Work Behaviors™ support this purpose. We want everyone who works at CVS Health to feel empowered by the role they play in transforming our culture and accelerating our ability to innovate and deliver solutions to make health care more personal, convenient and affordable. We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an affirmative action employer, and is an equal opportunity employer, as are the physician-owned businesses for which CVS Health provides management services. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, promotion, or any other personnel action based on race, ethnicity, color, national origin, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.