Responsible for recruiting dental providers into Aetna's PPO and DMO networks, primarily. Daily outreach to targeted providers located nationally. Negotiation of fee schedules and successfully closing contracts to expand participating provider network for our members. Works within a team environment. Includes all types of communications, including in-person/ground campaigning. Develops recruitment strategy and executes recruitment efforts to support existing and prospective client needs.
- Ensures paperwork is completed accurately and timely, to comply with state regulations.
The typical pay range for this role is:
Please keep in mind that this range represents the pay range for all positions in the job grade within which this position falls. The actual salary offer will take into account a wide range of factors, including location.
- 2+ years of relevant work experience is required
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong negotiation expertise
- Adept at critical and independent thinking
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft applications including manipulation and analysis of data via Excel
- Time management and organization skills
- Ability to analyze situations, determine points of relevance and proper course of actions
- Agility and flexibility towards changing priorities
-Some travel required (up to 25%)
- 5-8 years of relevant work experience is preferred
- Knowledge of ADA/CDT codes and general dental terminology is preferred
- Knowledge and familiarity with business software, i.e. Salesforce/CRM, Avaya phone system, etc..
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
Bring your heart to CVS Health Every one of us at CVS Health shares a single, clear purpose: Bringing our heart to every moment of your health. This purpose guides our commitment to deliver enhanced human-centric health care for a rapidly changing world. Anchored in our brand — with heart at its center — our purpose sends a personal message that how we deliver our services is just as important as what we deliver. Our Heart At Work Behaviors™ support this purpose. We want everyone who works at CVS Health to feel empowered by the role they play in transforming our culture and accelerating our ability to innovate and deliver solutions to make health care more personal, convenient and affordable. We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an affirmative action employer, and is an equal opportunity employer, as are the physician-owned businesses for which CVS Health provides management services. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, promotion, or any other personnel action based on race, ethnicity, color, national origin, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.