Associate Director, Total Rewards Global Worklife Strategy Partner
At Bristol Myers Squibb, we are inspired by a single vision – transforming patients’ lives through science. In oncology, hematology, immunology and cardiovascular disease – and one of the most diverse and promising pipelines in the industry – each of our passionate colleagues contribute to innovations that drive meaningful change. We bring a human touch to every treatment we pioneer. Join us and make a difference.
- Leads the global Worklife strategy, programs and policies that deliver against business value drivers and drive organization performance for all global countries
- Ensures alignment with our People Strategy, our Talent Philosophy with the benefits and work life strategies, resulting in a Total Rewards value proposition to attract and retain talents
- Responsible for designing, developing, governing plans for the countries/markets in scope in alignment with global principles and provides input for the development of Global strategies and plans
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Management of WL programs to include; Paid Time Off, Global Gift Giving, Leaves of Absence, Global Bereavement, Volunteer Days, Sabbatical, Adoption/Surrogacy
- Responsible for setting global strategy for WL programs
- Direct Report: HRLDP rotation for Total Rewards WL role
- Oversight of US/PR policies and programs including all legislative updates
- HR Lead for HR Policy Governance (PDHQ-corporate portal which houses 1,300+ HR policies)
- Assist in M&A transactions to help support the TR model
- Point of escalation to support People Services (HRA, TRO, Service Line)
- Ownership of myBMS content for Work Life US/PR programs and global programs in partnership with TRO; support of TR team with case management
- Communications support for Work Life programs
- Leading new Worklife program roll outs (i.e. Sabbaticals)
- Manage vendor relationship for all WL above referenced programs
- Engage with business partners, HR stakeholders and P&C Leadership, to ensure HR TR is supported, and ensure TR transactions are planned across the organization in an efficient and repeatable way through the application of repeatable frameworks and standard processes that drive increased business value.
- • Work closely with other TR WL team members and HR functional leaders to ensure alignment across the operating model, integration approach and organizational structure for each corporate transaction to drive execution and efficiencies.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent preferred. Previous experience that provides the knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform the job (comparable to 7-10 years’ experience) or equivalent combination of education, training & experience
- Solid experience in Total Rewards recognized as an expert internally and externally
- Manager experience in early career roles
- Experience in providing input into the WL program designs
- Strong operational and execution ability and expertise
- Experience of managing a team successfully
- Proven ability to manage external vendors
- Ability to effectively communicate and interact with internal and external clients
- Experience in leading and managing complex and multidisciplinary – multi workstream projects
- Experience in leading change management efforts including defining change and communication plans
Around the world, we are passionate about making an impact on the lives of patients with serious diseases. Empowered to apply our individual talents and diverse perspectives in an inclusive culture, our shared values of passion, innovation, urgency, accountability, inclusion and integrity bring out the highest potential of each of our colleagues.
Bristol Myers Squibb recognizes the importance of balance and flexibility in our work environment. We offer a wide variety of competitive benefits, services and programs that provide our employees with the resources to pursue their goals, both at work and in their personal lives.
Physical presence at the BMS worksite or physical presence in the field is an essential job function of this role which the Company deems critical to collaboration, innovation, productivity, employee well-being and engagement, and enhances the Company culture.
To protect the safety of our workforce, customers, patients and communities, the policy of the Company requires all employees and workers in the U.S. and Puerto Rico to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, unless they have received an exception based on an approved request for a medical or religious reasonable accommodation. Therefore, all BMS applicants seeking a role located in the U.S. and Puerto Rico must confirm that they have already received or are willing to receive the full COVID-19 vaccination by their start date as a qualification of the role and condition of employment. This requirement is subject to state and local law restrictions and may not be applicable to employees working in certain jurisdictions such as Montana. This requirement is also subject to discussions with collective bargaining representatives in the U.S.
Our company is committed to ensuring that people with disabilities can excel through a transparent recruitment process, reasonable workplace adjustments and ongoing support in their roles. Applicants can request an approval of accommodation prior to accepting a job offer. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application or if you are applying to a role based in the U.S. or Puerto Rico and you believe that you are unable to receive a COVID-19 vaccine due to a medical condition or sincerely held religious belief, during or any part of the recruitment process, please direct your inquiries to . Visit[Register to View] target="_blank"> [Register to View] to access our complete Equal Employment Opportunity statement.
BMS will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records, pursuant to applicable laws in your area.
Any data processed in connection with role applications will be treated in accordance with applicable data privacy policies and regulations.