The successful candidate will be a member of the Aetna Membership Reporting team, within the Medical Economics Unit. This position will participate in the monthly accounting close and will produce the official membership counts for Aetna. Additional responsibilities include supporting audit requests, various ad hoc work, and projects. The right candidate will have an analytical mindset and will be a fast learner.
Responsibilities will include:
· Assist in the month-end close process which includes preparing loading datafiles from multiple sources, processing manual adjustments and producing reports for key stakeholders.
· Develop working relationships with business stakeholders
· Work with stakeholders to create ad hoc reports
· Participate in process improvement efforts
The typical pay range for this role is:
Please keep in mind that this range represents the pay range for all positions in the job grade within which this position falls. The actual salary offer will take into account a wide range of factors, including location.
2 or more years’ data analysis, accounting, and/or reporting experience
· Able to meet the tight deadlines of the monthly Accounting close
· SQL skills are highly desirable
· Knowledge of Oracle, SAP, SAS, VBA, Python a plus
· Possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Strong process improvement skills/mindset
Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience required.
Bring your heart to CVS Health Every one of us at CVS Health shares a single, clear purpose: Bringing our heart to every moment of your health. This purpose guides our commitment to deliver enhanced human-centric health care for a rapidly changing world. Anchored in our brand — with heart at its center — our purpose sends a personal message that how we deliver our services is just as important as what we deliver. Our Heart At Work Behaviors™ support this purpose. We want everyone who works at CVS Health to feel empowered by the role they play in transforming our culture and accelerating our ability to innovate and deliver solutions to make health care more personal, convenient and affordable. We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an affirmative action employer, and is an equal opportunity employer, as are the physician-owned businesses for which CVS Health provides management services. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, promotion, or any other personnel action based on race, ethnicity, color, national origin, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.