*This is a temporary seasonal weekend position.*
We have an exciting role as an Ancillary Nurse with Minute Clinic. In this new role you will be in an important role as part of the clinic team. Under the leadership of a Minute Clinic Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant, the ancillary nurse will promote the evidence-based practice in all patient encounters as they perform the major job responsibilities within the scope of their training. You will assist patients and perform or assist patients with all clinical services available at our clinics.
The ancillary nurse will perform tasks such as patient registration and intake, assisting with wait room management and other responsibilities to enhance the patient experience. Clinical responsibilities to include phlebotomy and specimen collection services, vaccine injection, patient assessment activities during intake such as vital signs, and performing diagnostic tests such as EKG, Retinopathy screening and point of care testing (including COVID testing).
• You will provide excellent patient-focused activities and connections with your patients to meet our mission on to help people on their path to better health.
• Clinic Operations Support is a major function of this role as you will participate daily in equipment ordering and preparing the clinic for the best patient experience.
• You will be assigned a home clinic, and may be required to float to cover other clinics as business needs.
The typical pay range for this role is:
Please keep in mind that this range represents the pay range for all positions in the job grade within which this position falls. The actual salary offer will take into account a wide range of factors, including location.
An LPN/LVN License must be full, active and unrestricted in the State for which you are applying (This included a Territory or Common Wealth of the United States or District of Columbia)
• Experience with documentation of care, medication administration, infection control precautions, assessing patient educational needs, physical assessment, obtaining vital signs, performing point of care testing and care coordination.
• Previous experience in Primary Care, Urgent Care or Emergency Room
• Experience documenting within an Electronic Medical Record (EMR) system.
• Previous phlebotomy experience
State approved or accredited licensed LPN or LVN
Bring your heart to CVS Health Every one of us at CVS Health shares a single, clear purpose: Bringing our heart to every moment of your health. This purpose guides our commitment to deliver enhanced human-centric health care for a rapidly changing world. Anchored in our brand — with heart at its center — our purpose sends a personal message that how we deliver our services is just as important as what we deliver. Our Heart At Work Behaviors™ support this purpose. We want everyone who works at CVS Health to feel empowered by the role they play in transforming our culture and accelerating our ability to innovate and deliver solutions to make health care more personal, convenient and affordable. We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an affirmative action employer, and is an equal opportunity employer, as are the physician-owned businesses for which CVS Health provides management services. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, promotion, or any other personnel action based on race, ethnicity, color, national origin, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.