The District Compliance Partner is accountable for auditing stores on outdates, pricing and compliance within the region. DCP must be able to write store visit recaps and effectively communicate with other DCPs in the region. DCP must be able to influence and training total store management and staff as needed
• Partner with the store teams to building a culture of community responsibility
• Conducting a full and thorough audit of all stores within his/her store alignment
• Maintaining a professional, ethical, and objective demeanor throughout the audit process
• Assuming the role of “subject matter expert” when opportunities are identified during the audit
• Communicating with the DL/RCP regarding all audit findings
• Consulting his/her RCP with any questions that may surface during the audit process
• Providing the Store Manager with hard copy of the completed audit form
• Proven ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the management in a district setting
• Attending training conducted by the Regional Community Partner detailing the audit process
• Building his/her Audit Binder
The Importance of Judgment
Due to the complexity of some of the local, state, and federal requirements, there will be instances during the audit when the DCP will be required to use his/her judgment in assessing points. The RCP may be utilized as a resource when the degree of compliance or noncompliance is unclear.
The typical pay range for this role is:
Please keep in mind that this range represents the pay range for all positions in the job grade within which this position falls. The actual salary offer will take into account a wide range of factors, including location.
• Must be knowledgeable in daily process i.e. price changes, AMM, disposition grids
• Must have an understanding of OSHA and Hazardous Waste Compliance
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Ability to communicate with all levels of the organization
• Ability to display a commitment to promoting team spirit and working collaboratively to achieve team goals
• Ability to travel to up to 75% of the locations within the Region
• Position may require a flexible work schedule to accommodate business needs
Verifiable High School diploma or GED is required.
Bring your heart to CVS Health Every one of us at CVS Health shares a single, clear purpose: Bringing our heart to every moment of your health. This purpose guides our commitment to deliver enhanced human-centric health care for a rapidly changing world. Anchored in our brand — with heart at its center — our purpose sends a personal message that how we deliver our services is just as important as what we deliver. Our Heart At Work Behaviors™ support this purpose. We want everyone who works at CVS Health to feel empowered by the role they play in transforming our culture and accelerating our ability to innovate and deliver solutions to make health care more personal, convenient and affordable. We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an affirmative action employer, and is an equal opportunity employer, as are the physician-owned businesses for which CVS Health provides management services. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, promotion, or any other personnel action based on race, ethnicity, color, national origin, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.