Looking for an opportunity to work in sales with the ability to directly impact your own income potential?
We’re looking for top sales talent! At CVS/Aetna we are expanding our Medicare Sales team and are looking for candidates who are looking for an opportunity to become a part of a rapidly growing business segment. The candidate we are looking for will manage sales growth and develop an assigned territory selling our competitive portfolio of Medicare Advantage & DSNP products with the Youngstown, OH market.
The Field Sales Representative will be an ambassador for Aetna Medicare within their assigned territory receiving corporate lead support as well as engage in community event activity to generate leads and referrals using tools from our Medicare Marketing team. This is a career position with a salary, a sales incentive and member retention compensation tied to your direct performance.
• Join one of the fastest growing Medicare organizations in the country.
• We offer a true ‘sales culture’ where top performers are recognized and rewarded.
• Potential to earn a solid six figure income (base salary + sales incentive).
• In depth product and sales training offered.
• Attractive benefit package including health benefits, 401k plan, paid family leave, vacation days, paid holidays & employee discounts at CVS stores.
Fundamental Components/Job Description
• Sells and promotes Medicare products by coordinating and delivering formal sales presentations to individuals and consumer groups, arranging private appointments in the customer’s home and making outbound phone calls to prospects.
• Follow up on new sales leads, referrals and conducts own prospecting and lead generation activities.
Qualifies and educates prospective members on product, pricing and services and assists with enrollment.
• Identifies opportunities within assigned territory through relationship building with contracted medical providers, senior organizations and other community leaders and educates on our Medicare products.
• Identifies and pursues opportunity to cross-sell value-added products such as dental and vision.
The typical pay range for this role is:
Please keep in mind that this range represents the pay range for all positions in the job grade within which this position falls. The actual salary offer will take into account a wide range of factors, including location.
• Must be located in the Youngstown, OH Market
• 2 to 3 years of business to consumer sales experience preferably in the Health Insurance business
• Active Health License & CMS Required Certification (OH Life and Health) or willing to obtain within 60 days or Hire.
• Demonstrate skill and ability to develop community relationships with Healthcare Providers and Senior Oriented Centers of Influence within assigned territory.
• Demonstrate technology literacy in support of sales presentation and lead management
• Strong communication and presentation skills
• Proof of Covid Vaccination
• Medicare Advantage and Dual Eligible Special Needs Plans (DSNPs)
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Appropriate state licensure to sell insurance preferred but willing to assist the right candidate in acquiring their license.
Associate degree or Equivalent Experience (HS diploma + 2 years relevant experience)
Bring your heart to CVS Health Every one of us at CVS Health shares a single, clear purpose: Bringing our heart to every moment of your health. This purpose guides our commitment to deliver enhanced human-centric health care for a rapidly changing world. Anchored in our brand — with heart at its center — our purpose sends a personal message that how we deliver our services is just as important as what we deliver. Our Heart At Work Behaviors™ support this purpose. We want everyone who works at CVS Health to feel empowered by the role they play in transforming our culture and accelerating our ability to innovate and deliver solutions to make health care more personal, convenient and affordable. We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an affirmative action employer, and is an equal opportunity employer, as are the physician-owned businesses for which CVS Health provides management services. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, promotion, or any other personnel action based on race, ethnicity, color, national origin, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.