The Caremark Service Excellence (CSX) Project Management Organization (PMO) team is looking for an innovative partner who has a strong analytic and project management skill set to serve as a key contributor on enterprise-wide initiatives.
As Manager, Project Management you will be responsible for providing program/project oversight, day-to-day management, leadership, direction, and administration across the full project lifecycle (team formation, planning, requirements, design, build, test, deployment, and warranty support). The Manager, Project Management, requiring minimal supervision, will be responsible for effectively managing team/stakeholder expectations and engagement through clear communication of roles and responsibilities and regular status updates. The Manager, Project Management is also responsible for providing timely feedback and written project reviews.
• Management of assigned projects including team formation and management, plan creation (scope, schedule, and budget), and project execution.
• Deliver all assigned projects in full compliance with CVS Health standards and as documented in formal project requirements, on-time, on-budget, and with high quality.
• Skilled delegation and leadership by example to help CVS Health develop our people to their full potential while delivering top performance.
• Ensuring all project needs are met through proactive engagement of support teams and in compliance with PM process standards.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Drive successful delivery of all projects on time, within scope, within budget, and in full compliance of CVS Health requirements
• Resolve complex business issues / risks and understand when to escalate to ensure resolution
• Define and document project scope, ensuring all relevant SME’s are engaged to produce competent and comprehensive requirements
• Work with business users and owners to understand their needs and translate into final project deliverables
• Produce a detailed project plan and monitor and control activities to remain on plan
• Produce regular and thorough stakeholder communications
• Manage resource availability, allocation, and project financials where applicable
• Manage changes to scope, schedule, and cost
• Ensure required project artifacts are completed and stored in the project repository
• Assist with improving PM process standards within the team
The typical pay range for this role is:
Please keep in mind that this range represents the pay range for all positions in the job grade within which this position falls. The actual salary offer will take into account a wide range of factors, including location.
• 5+ years successful Program/Project Management of medium to large scale projects.
• Understanding of project and software development methodologies such as Agile, Scrum etc.
• Strong Microsoft O365 (including MS Project) skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Experience working with multiple teams, delegating work, and ensuring team efficiency
• Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
• Health care, insurance, or pharmacy experience is a plus
Bachelor's degree or relevant job experience required.
Bring your heart to CVS Health Every one of us at CVS Health shares a single, clear purpose: Bringing our heart to every moment of your health. This purpose guides our commitment to deliver enhanced human-centric health care for a rapidly changing world. Anchored in our brand — with heart at its center — our purpose sends a personal message that how we deliver our services is just as important as what we deliver. Our Heart At Work Behaviors™ support this purpose. We want everyone who works at CVS Health to feel empowered by the role they play in transforming our culture and accelerating our ability to innovate and deliver solutions to make health care more personal, convenient and affordable. We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an affirmative action employer, and is an equal opportunity employer, as are the physician-owned businesses for which CVS Health provides management services. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, promotion, or any other personnel action based on race, ethnicity, color, national origin, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.