At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: bringing our heart to every moment of your health. We deliver health care in ways no one else can. Wherever and whenever people need us, we help them with their health – whether that’s managing chronic diseases, staying compliant with their medications, or accessing affordable health and wellness services in the most convenient ways. We help people navigate the health care system – and their personal health care – by improving access, lowering costs and being a trusted partner for every meaningful moment of health. And we do it all with heart, each and every day.
This position will be responsible for helping develop our influencer and content marketing strategy. You will be the subject matter expert on influencer marketing, understanding how to best employ influencers for campaigns to build brand awareness and deepen consumer engagement. You will be working with the content team to increase reach of content and adding exposure through partnering with channel managers. Leveraging data and insights you will develop a test and learn agenda for our influencer and content workstreams.
The Senior Manager, Retail Brand Activation Strategy will:
• Support director in development of effective influencer strategies to keep consumers engaged and drive store trips.
• Lead execution of content marketing strategies across multiple channels
• Partners with agency to develop influencer activations that increase consumer engagement across paid, earned and owned channels
• Manage and develop strong, collaborative relationships with Business Partners across the organization to ensure initiatives meet launch and in-store deadlines.
• Develop a deep understanding of our customers, through data, industry trends, and key business partners
• Has the ability to balance long-term strategy development with executing on short-term outcomes.
This position has been designated as Work From Home. Our preference is that candidates are local to RI, CT or MA. However, based on number of applicants, candidates from other states will be considered as well.
The typical pay range for this role is:
Please keep in mind that this range represents the pay range for all positions in the job grade within which this position falls. The actual salary offer will take into account a wide range of factors, including location.
*5+ years of marketing or advertising experience with a focus on retail and digital marketing communications
*7+ years integrated campaign management with focus on digital and social channels
*5+ years managing ad agencies
*5+ years marketing strategy development
*Communicate effectively at all levels, across departments, and with Business Partners.
* Possess the ability to adjust interaction and communications styles for different audiences and situations.
* Comfortable leveraging data to make strategic decisions
* Ability to impact and influence via presentations or via email/written communications
*Decisive and effective problem-solving ability with an understanding of how to effectively escalate problems or concerns to management
* Exposure to multiple marketing channels and vehicles, including digital channels
*Curiosity about consumers, brand strategy and activations
* A thirst for data driven Marketing – where data, technology, and creativity meet
Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing or related field or equivalent (HS Diploma + 4 years of relevant experience) required.
Bring your heart to CVS Health Every one of us at CVS Health shares a single, clear purpose: Bringing our heart to every moment of your health. This purpose guides our commitment to deliver enhanced human-centric health care for a rapidly changing world. Anchored in our brand — with heart at its center — our purpose sends a personal message that how we deliver our services is just as important as what we deliver. Our Heart At Work Behaviors™ support this purpose. We want everyone who works at CVS Health to feel empowered by the role they play in transforming our culture and accelerating our ability to innovate and deliver solutions to make health care more personal, convenient and affordable. We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an affirmative action employer, and is an equal opportunity employer, as are the physician-owned businesses for which CVS Health provides management services. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, promotion, or any other personnel action based on race, ethnicity, color, national origin, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.