schedule: 0500-1530, 4x10s with variable dates
- Perform all routine analyses in assigned areas, applying knowledge of techniques, principles, quality control, theory and instrumentation.
- Apply knowledge of: test interdependency and physiological conditions affecting test results, critical results limits, normal ranges and/or toxic or therapeutic ranges, to ensure accuracy.
- Recognize, troubleshoot and initiate corrective action for most routine problems in a timely manner. Carry out supervisor's directives. Act in the best interests of patient care and Dynacare laboratories.
- Experience with automated instrumentation and manual testing in hematology, chemistry, and/ or microbiology desirable. Ability to express self concisely, accurately and effectively both verbally and in writing. Ability to interact positively with clients, physicians and all staff.
- Bachelors of Science degree such as Biology, Chemistry. Transcripts can be evaluated for eligibility. They need to have at least 24 credit hours of Biology, Chemistry college-level courses to qualify.
Pay Range: $21.57- $34.3
Benefits: All job offers will be based on a candidate’s skills and prior relevant experience and the terms of the collective bargaining agreement between Dynacare Northwest, Inc. and United Food and Commercial Workers Union, Local 21. Regular, full-time or part-time employees working 24 or more hours per week are eligible for comprehensive benefits including: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, STD/LTD, 401(K), accrue up to 18 days of Annual Leave per year (includes 8 holidays) and Sick Leave (0.0333 hours of sick leave for each hour of work).
Labcorp is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer:
As an EOE/AA employer, Labcorp strives for diversity and inclusion in the workforce and does not tolerate harassment or discrimination of any kind. We make employment decisions based on the needs of our business and the qualifications of the individual and do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy or other medical conditions/needs), family or parental status, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, personal appearance, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other legally protected characteristic. We encourage all to apply.
For more information about how we collect and store your personal data, please see our [Register to View] .