**In this role you must live within an hour of a major airport. **
** Position may require travel up to 80% to see PAH patients primarily in the state of Oregon and at times surrounding states, with occasional travel throughout the West region of the US.**
As a Travel Nurse (RN) with CVS Health, you will have the opportunity to use your clinical skills as an educator to our patients and their caregivers, helping them understand their complex pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH) therapies by providing infusion training and clinical support.
In this Travel RN role, you will
- Consult and collaborate with physicians, clinicians, pharmacy operations and the sales team to coordinate the patient’s plan of care.
- Work within a highly specialized area of nursing and enjoy the autonomy that comes from working within a home care service.
- Assist patients who are initiating or transitioning to infused or inhaled therapies for PAH.
- Develop deep relationships with patients and caregivers in a one-on-one setting.
- Must have excellent written and verbal customer service skills and advanced computer skills in order to interact with key partners
- Participate in on-call as the business needs.
- Travel will be to see patients, to support our sales team, and for training as needed.
- Overnight Travel up 80%, including occasional nationwide travel
- When not visiting patients, you will work from home
You will have a uniquely rewarding setting to use your exceptional nursing skills. As a national leader in the home infusion field and a Fortune 5 company, we seek those special RNs who not only possess strong clinical expertise with creative ideas but who also have the kind of deep compassion and sensitivity it takes to treat people in their homes.
Learn more about [Register to View]
[Register to View]
Nurse, RN, Infusion, Infusion Therapy, Pulmonary, Cardiology, PAH, Central Venous Catheters, Groshong/ Hickman, Travel, Travel Nurse, IV Team, ER, ICU, Home Infusion, Transplant, CRNI, Oncology, Cardiovascular, Vascular Access
The typical pay range for this role is:
Please keep in mind that this range represents the pay range for all positions in the job grade within which this position falls. The actual salary offer will take into account a wide range of factors, including location.
- Registered Nurse with current licensure in state of Oregon with ability to obtain additional licensure for multi state service area
- Two years of high-tech home infusion experience or two years experience in a critical care or acute care hospital setting providing high-tech infusions.
- Ability to build positive business relationships with all levels of medical/clinical personnel.
- Ability to travel as noted in the position summary and as business needs require.
- Have and maintain current CPR certification.
- Possess a valid and current driver’s license and auto insurance
- Participate in the on call rotation as determined by patient and business needs
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
CVS Health requires certain colleagues to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including any booster shots if required), where allowable under the law, unless they are approved for a reasonable accommodation based on disability, medical condition, religious belief, or other legally recognized reasons that prevents them from being vaccinated.
You are required to have received at least one COVID-19 shot prior to your first day of employment and to provide proof of your vaccination status or apply for a reasonable accommodation within the first 10 days of your employment. Please note that in some states and roles, you may be required to provide proof of full vaccination or an approved reasonable accommodation before you can begin to actively work.
- Experience in managing patients with pulmonary arterial hypertension – PAH
- Home healthcare, infusion and pediatric experience
- CRNI certification
RN Diploma, Associates or B.S. degree in nursing
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.