The Customer Experience Analytics team is looking for a leader that is eager to use DS and analytics skillset to help shape the strategy and buildout of core capability to transform the prescription fulfillment experience from our customers across CVSH businesses.
This position will play analytics lead role within a cross-functional team spanning across 3 business units, multiple functions - operations, digital product, and analytics functions for a portfolio of initiatives that is high priority for the chief customer officer and other senior leadership team. This role will have end to end ownership to design and deliver analytics solutions to diagnose and address fulfillment timeliness and transparency challenges. In addition, this role will be responsible for devising the experiment design / evaluation strategy to enable data-driven learning and continuous improvement strategy.
The candidate will also be responsible for mentoring / coaching 1-2 data scientists on the same team supporting this portfolio of initiatives, with longer term opportunity to grow a bigger team.
If you are excited by a fast-paced environment and immediate impact, then this challenging role could be a good fit for you!
To succeed in this role, you must be able to:
• Lead the client relationship with senior business leaders as their analytics point of contact
• Quickly develop organizational awareness, build collaborative working relationships with internal and external peers and management.
• Demonstrate high proficiency in structured problem-solving skills and solid ability to translate business problems into analytical solutions
• Develop complex algorithms and statistical predictive models; determine analytical approaches and modeling techniques to evaluate scenarios and potential future outcomes.
• Manage key milestones, delivery timeline, internal / external expectation end to end
• Effectively communicate data-driven findings and recommendations to senior non-technical audience and gain buy-in
• Proficiently use informal network to solve problems, able to influence without formal authority.
• Mentor and develop junior data scientists on the team
• 6+ years of business experience leading analyses and initiatives with track record of business impact
• Strong knowledge of advanced analytics tools, machine learning and languages to analyze large data sets from multiple data sources.
• Proficient in Python and SQL.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
CVS Health requires certain colleagues to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including any booster shots if required), where allowable under the law, unless they are approved for a reasonable accommodation based on disability, medical condition, religious belief, or other legally recognized reasons that prevents them from being vaccinated.
You are required to have received at least one COVID-19 shot prior to your first day of employment and to provide proof of your vaccination status or apply for a reasonable accommodation within the first 10 days of your employment. Please note that in some states and roles, you may be required to provide proof of full vaccination or an approved reasonable accommodation before you can begin to actively work.
• 3+ years of analytics consulting experience
• Healthcare sector experience preferred
• Domain knowledge in consumer digital capability and customer experience / satisfaction analysis
• Anticipates and prevents problems and roadblocks before they occur
• Bachelor's degree in quantitative field, or an equivalent combination of formal education and experience.
• Master's degree in quantitative field strongly preferred
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.