The Pharmacy Technician – Clinical Support Services position is responsible for utilizing their clinical knowledge and excellent customer service skills to provide our patients with the smooth service and delivery of medication to their homes. You will make a difference by bringing your personal touch and clinical experiences that will support our patient’s one on one care.
Coram CVS/specialty infusion is a national leader in the home infusion field. As part of the team, you will have an important, uniquely rewarding role putting your Pharmacy Technician skills and experience to work in a closed-door practice setting.
• Assist the pharmacist in obtaining authorization for pharmacy services as requested; validate insurance coverage and communication with patients by telephone
• Gather information for the initial admission of new patients and review all new charts to ensure that all necessary nursing paperwork is included
• Manage the schedule for patient deliveries, manage inventory, create and maintain supply templates in the pharmacy computer data base
• Document all supply management activities in the patient medical record
• Participate on call rotation as indicated by staffing and business needs
• Great compensation and benefits package
• Career growth & training programs
• CVS Health employee discount
• 401(k), 401(k) matching
• Employee assistance program
• Flexible spending account
• Health, life, dental, disability, and vision insurance
• Paid time off
• Parental leave
• Retirement plan
• Certification/licensed/registered pharmacy technician or as required by state law
• Minimum 1 year of experience
• Position is not remote, must be available to work onsite
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
CVS Health requires certain colleagues to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including any booster shots if required), where allowable under the law, unless they are approved for a reasonable accommodation based on disability, medical condition, religious belief, or other legally recognized reasons that prevents them from being vaccinated.
You are required to have received at least one COVID-19 shot prior to your first day of employment and to provide proof of your vaccination status or apply for a reasonable accommodation within the first 10 days of your employment. Please note that in some states and roles, you may be required to provide proof of full vaccination or an approved reasonable accommodation before you can begin to actively work.
• National Pharmacy Technician certification preferred
• 2+ years of IV compounding experience
Verifiable High School diploma or GED is required.
Bring your heart to CVS Health
Every one of us at CVS Health shares a single, clear purpose: Bringing our heart to every moment of your health. This purpose guides our commitment to deliver enhanced human-centric health care for a rapidly changing world. Anchored in our brand — with heart at its center — our purpose sends a personal message that how we deliver our services is just as important as what we deliver.
Our Heart At Work Behaviors™ support this purpose. We want everyone who works at CVS Health to feel empowered by the role they play in transforming our culture and accelerating our ability to innovate and deliver solutions to make health care more personal, convenient and affordable.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day.
CVS Health is an affirmative action employer, and is an equal opportunity employer, as are the physician-owned businesses for which CVS Health provides management services. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, promotion, or any other personnel action based on race, ethnicity, color, national origin, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.