Customer Service Representative
- ** This position is currently remote and will be hybrid remote when the office re-opens (2-3 days/week in office)**Why Patients Need You
A career with us is about discovering breakthroughs that change patients’ lives. Whatever your role, you’ll be part of bringing those therapies to people all over the world. You’ll be driving the industry forward and making a positive difference. And you’ll discover that amazing things are possible.What You Will Achieve
You will help Pfizer as a customer service representative, responding to internal and external inquiries through telephone, internet and correspondence. Your strong communication skills and knowledge of company products and customer service processes will help you in acting as a liaison for customers. Your will maintain database records of customer profiles and prepare status reports.
As part of the business support team, you will have comprehensive knowledge and skills in your area and understand how related areas impact it. You take initiative to establish a connect with other projects and represent your department on cross-functional teams. You are proactive in sharing knowledge and expertise with others in your work group. You are seen as someone who promotes teamwork and always motivates others to achieve team objectives.
It is your hard work and focus that will make Pfizer ready to achieve new milestones and help patients across the globe.How You Will Achieve It
- Manage own time, professional development and prioritize workflows.
- Maintain a detailed working knowledge of company trade policies, Standard Operating Procedures (SOP), and standard business processes in order to respond to customer and sales force inquiries.
- Collaborate with the management team to examine practices and procedures as part of a continuous business improvement effort.
- Monitor orders, claims, disputes, and associated financial transactions to ensure prompt and accurate processing.
- Consistently exceed work accuracy targets according to quality standards for the assigned area.
- Provide excellent service through all channels of communication.
- Assist both customers and Certificate Signing Request colleagues with escalated inquiries or problems, increasing the ability to provide our customers with prompt resolution.
- Act as a role model, mentor and subject matter expert for less experienced Customer Service Representatives.
- Work collaboratively with internal resources, including customer service, credit collections, distribution, and key business leads.
- Work collaboratively with customers, Deduction Specialist and the credit department to resolve deductions.
- Act as a triage point for external calls by assessing calls and redirecting to appropriate stakeholders throughout Pfizer.
- High School Diploma or GED
- 4+ years’ experience
- Experience in sales, operations, and compliance
- Excellent customer service skills, supporting internal and external customers
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with demonstrated telephone skills
- Proficient keyboard skills, including 10-key pad
- Associates and/or Bachelor's Degree
- Call center experience
- Bi-lingual; Spanish speaking
- Experience with SAP and Microsoft Excel and Outlook
This position requires an individual to remain in their immediate work area, in most cases, connected to the phone.
Calls are systematically routed to administrators so the individual must be able to multi-task to maintain acceptable work queues.
This position requires significant concentration and attention to detail.
Typing skills test will take place during the recruiting process.
Non-Standard Work Schedule, Travel, Or Environment Requirements
Potential participation in a rotation of 24-hour, on-call emergency support, including after-hours, holidays, and weekends.
Minimal travel but not mandatory.
Pfizer requires all U.S. new hires to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 prior to the first date of employment. As required by applicable law, Pfizer will consider requests for Reasonable Accommodations.
Pfizer reports payments and other transfers of value to health care providers as required by federal and state transparency laws and implementing regulations. These laws and regulations require Pfizer to provide government agencies with information such as a health care provider’s name, address and the type of payments or other value received, generally for public disclosure. Subject to further legal review and statutory or regulatory clarification, which Pfizer intends to pursue, reimbursement of recruiting expenses for licensed physicians may constitute a reportable transfer of value under the federal transparency law commonly known as the Sunshine Act. Therefore, if you are a licensed physician who incurs recruiting expenses as a result of interviewing with Pfizer that we pay or reimburse, your name, address and the amount of payments made currently will be reported to the government. If you have questions regarding this matter, please do not hesitate to contact your Talent Acquisition representative.
EEO & Employment Eligibility
Pfizer is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. Pfizer also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act and IRCA. Pfizer is an E-Verify employer.Support Services#LI-PFE