Sr. Digital Business Systems Analyst (32009025)
Abbott is a global healthcare leader that helps people live more fully at all stages of life. Our portfolio of life-changing technologies spans the spectrum of healthcare, with leading businesses and products in diagnostics, medical devices, nutritionals and branded generic medicines. Our 113,000 colleagues serve people in more than 160 countries.
Are you someone who wants to create change in the way business is done?
Are you ready to join a highly talented and dynamic team, be inspired daily, and have a blast while doing it?
As a Sr. Digital Business Systems Analyst, you will work in an agile environment to help define and deliver solutions that meet business objectives and will serve as a primary liaison between the business and IT in understanding the business needs. You will understand end to end system capabilities, able to assess the impact of business process changes and guide the development team members to achieve the desired outcomes. You will partner with the Abbott Software Quality Assurance and IT teams to plan, author, review, and process approvals for the SLC documents.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Participate in the analysis, design, and implementation of Adobe AEM sites
- Defines requirements by analyzing business processes
- Work with key business and technology stakeholders to define and ideate product strategy and requirements
- Lead Agile Scrum ceremonies on projects to enable effective software development
- Conduct business analysis and business process mapping with cross-functional teams to enable digital transformation efforts
- Own and drive quality assurance and software testing efforts with a key focus on automated testing and DevOps enablement on the team
- Develop and review test plans, test cases and test reports to provide insight into the quality of in-development products and measure effectiveness of current test strategies
- Own and drive software life cycle quality documentation
- Solid understanding of and demonstrated experience in using Agile Project Management tools such as Jira, Pivotal tracker, VersionOne or equivalent, InVision, Sketch, Visio, and all Office Tools
- Collaborate with & own relationships with global cross functional teams across 8-12 hours time zone difference.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment with minimal oversight
- Detail oriented with a proven ability to self-motivate and follow-through on tasks
- Strong problem solving, analysis and communication skills, both verbal and written
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE YOU’LL BRING
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 4 years’ experience with business analysis and business process mapping in a hybrid and/or Agile development environment for digital solutions
- Experience with Agile techniques: User Stories, TDD, BDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Continuous Delivery, Automated Testing
- Knowledge of Software Life Cycle (SLC) and LEAN concepts and methodologies
- AEM Business Practitioner Certification
- Applying functional knowledge of Adobe AEM to help guide the design and implementation of the solution
- Functional expertise in Adobe AEM 6.5 Cloud
- Knowledge of other agile methodologies like Kanban
- Knowledge of M-Files or similar knowledge management & approval tracking systems