US Value & Access Summer Internship (R1552771-en-us)
At Bristol Myers Squibb, we are inspired by a single vision – transforming patients’ lives through science. In oncology, hematology, immunology and cardiovascular disease – and one of the most diverse and promising pipelines in the industry – each of our passionate colleagues contribute to innovations that drive meaningful change. We bring a human touch to every treatment we pioneer. Join us and make a difference.
As an intern, you will work with leaders within our organization to better understand how to improve inclusion in the organization. The goal of this internship is to equip you with pertinent skills such as project management, stakeholder management, culture, internal communication, change management, desk research, or analytics, and to introduce you to potential careers in the pharmaceutical or health care industry.
- Contribute to a variety of projects to improve inclusion in the US VAP organization
- Carry out internal and external research to inform best practice and provide insights around inclusion
- Provide recommendations on how to improve inclusion
- Develop internal communication and change management plans to roll out inclusion initiatives
Qualifications & Experience
- Must be highly motivated and have a strong passion for healthcare and pharmaceuticals
- Must be currently pursuing a bachelor's degree in Pharmacy, business, public health, finance, or STEM
- Must be available to work full-time for up to (10) consecutive weeks beginning in May or June of 2022
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
Strong knowledge of MS office suite
Around the world, we are passionate about making an impact on the lives of patients with serious diseases. Empowered to apply our individual talents and diverse perspectives in an inclusive culture, our shared values of passion, innovation, urgency, accountability, inclusion and integrity bring out the highest potential of each of our colleagues.
Bristol Myers Squibb recognizes the importance of balance and flexibility in our work environment. We offer a wide variety of competitive benefits, services and programs that provide our employees with the resources to pursue their goals, both at work and in their personal lives.