• We are a data science teams whose goals is to transform CVS Health Member Experience and Call Servicing Effectiveness with innovative data science and cutting-edge Artificial Intelligence solutions. We aim to:
o Diagnose and improve experience of millions of CVS members
o Better enable the Call Center to meet the needs of CVS Health members needing our support
o Improve the efficiency and quality of Call Center Operations
o Create behavioral interventions in the Call Channel to improve their health outcomes
o Continuously advance the level of our CVS Health data science sophistication and be top experts in the industry
On our team you will learn a lot about healthcare, how optimize call center operations and improve caller experience with advance data science. If you are looking to be able to use advanced data science and AI in a creative manner that drives very tangible impact on millions of people, our team is such a place!
• This is a hands-on analytics consultant role, with a combination of identifying analytic opportunities, managing diverse stakeholders, mentoring and guiding junior staff, as well as technical coding.
• Work with teams across Aetna to develop Call mitigation and Call Center Optimization solutions as well as behavioral intervention in the call channel to improve members health outcomes
• Manage large and complex analytical projects from business case development, data exploration, model building, experiment design, and performance evaluation
• Autonomously collaborate with business partners and leadership teams to translate and simplify ambiguous problems into logical frameworks which inform solutions to drive short- and long-term business strategies
• Leverage SQL to quickly perform analyses on large and complex data sets to solve complex business problems and guide data scientists and data engineers on more advanced analyses
• Design experiments to test hypothesis and quantify impacts of improvement initiatives
• Summarize results and create presentations to inform business partners and leadership teams of periodic results, optimization opportunities and/or remediation actions
• Provide leadership and guidance within a large team of data scientists and data engineers, including mentoring more junior team members, fostering collaboration within a matrixed organizational model, and reviewing work of more junior team members
• 4+ years total business experience, with 4+ years problem solving and constructing analytic solutions to business problems with a track record of business impact.
• 3+ years of experience managing and owning the delivery of analytics projects in a fast-paced, evolving environment
• 3+ years of experience interacting with and influencing decision-making by business audiences to gain alignment around project goals and delivery strategies
• 3+ years of experience in SQL working with big data platforms (e.g., HDP, AWS, GCP, etc.) and multiple data sources
• 2+ years of experience directly or indirectly managing more junior team members
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
CVS Health requires certain colleagues to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including any booster shots if required), where allowable under the law, unless they are approved for a reasonable accommodation based on disability, medical condition, religious belief, or other legally recognized reasons that prevents them from being vaccinated.
You are required to have received at least one COVID-19 shot prior to your first day of employment and to provide proof of your vaccination status or apply for a reasonable accommodation within the first 10 days of your employment. Please note that in some states and roles, you may be required to provide proof of full vaccination or an approved reasonable accommodation before you can begin to actively work.
Very strong command of consulting tool kit: very strong communication and storytelling skills, ability to create impactful, executive level presentations with minimum supervision and very strong problem-solving skills
• Bachelor's degree in Business Analytics, Economics, Finance, Statistics, a quantitative field, or equivalent practical experience
• Master’s degree in quantitative discipline (e.g., Business Analytics, Economics, Finance, Statistics, Biostatistics, Public Health, Epidemiology, etc.) or MBA
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.