Qualifying candidates may be eligible for up to a $7,500 sign on bonus.
Come join this groundbreaking team poised on transforming the future of healthcare!
Make your mark in a dynamic Fortune 500 Health Care company who keeps members at the core of everything we do. At CVS-Aetna we value the expertise that Social Workers bring to our care management team!
At CVS-Aetna you can:
• Enjoy a rewarding career with opportunity for growth!
• Advance your education with tuition reimbursement and company funded continuing education.
• Ongoing role specific training and support to promote your success.
• Use your talents to help our members get the care they need while you get the respect you deserve.
• Network with other mental health professionals through company sponsored events!
CVS-Aetna has exciting expansion plans for Social Workers happening right now!
As a Social Worker at CVS-Aetna you will:
• Work independently with members, prioritizing emerging issues to maintain a member centric approach.
• Utilize clinical judgement to assess member needs through the use of Motivational Interviewing.
• Collaborate with interdisciplinary care team to support member health goals via case rounds and consultation.
• Complete a psychosocial assessment to better understand the Social Determinants of Health impacting member health care goals.
• Utilize problem solving skills to research and identify community resources.
• Provide a holistic solution-based approach, incorporating input from all members of the team and capturing progress in our dedicated platform.
• Make connections with members through face-to-face visits, telephonic and or video conferencing.
• Utilize clinical skills and expertise as you and your colleagues brainstorm solutions, that will result in a great member experience.
• Live and work in the community where your members live will enhancing their health care experience!
- 3+ years of direct clinical practice experience post master’s degree, e.g., hospital setting or alternative care setting such as ambulatory care or outpatient clinic/facility
- LCSW licensure required
- Must be willing to travel 40-50% in Rockland/Westchester Counties NY and surrounding areas once COVID restrictions have been lifted
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
CVS Health requires certain colleagues to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including any booster shots if required), where allowable under the law, unless they are approved for a reasonable accommodation based on disability, medical condition, religious belief, or other legally recognized reasons that prevents them from being vaccinated.
You are required to have received at least one COVID-19 shot prior to your first day of employment and to provide proof of your vaccination status or apply for a reasonable accommodation within the first 10 days of your employment. Please note that in some states and roles, you may be required to provide proof of full vaccination or an approved reasonable accommodation before you can begin to actively work.
- Advanced care planning experience preferred
- Hospice/palliative care experience preferred
- Case management and discharge planning experience preferred
- Managed care/utilization review experience preferred
- Crisis intervention skills preferred
- Knowledge of laws and regulations governing delivery of Medicare services preferred
- Must exercise independent and sound judgment in decision making
- Must be highly organized to manage continuously changing priorities
- Proficiency with computers – (MS Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, and Word) and must navigate multiple systems simultaneously
Master's degree required
At Aetna, a CVS Health company, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We are committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive workplace. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, age, disability or protected veteran status. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.