Manager, Talent Acquisition (31012402)
Abbott is a global healthcare leader that helps people live more fully at all stages of life. Our portfolio of life-changing technologies spans the spectrum of healthcare, with leading businesses and products in diagnostics, medical devices, nutritionals and branded generic medicines. Our 113,000 colleagues serve people in more than 160 countries.
At Abbott, we're committed to helping you live your best possible life through the power of health. For more than 130 years, we've brought new products and technologies to the world -- in nutrition, diagnostics, medical devices and branded generic pharmaceuticals -- that create more possibilities for more people at all stages of life. Today, 109,000 of us are working to help people live not just longer, but better, in the more than 160 countries we serve.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Directly manages a team of Recruiters with a focus on Professional, Engineering, Sales and Manufacturing roles.
- Partners with business leaders to recommend Recruiting strategies, analyze trends, proactively anticipate future hiring needs and directly recruit on key senior leadership roles.
- Drives team to create and maintain strong relationships, working as a talent partner with internal customers in a fast paced environment.
- Identifies proactive and creative recruiting strategies for candidates pipeline channels, including leveraging our technologies, social media and other recruiting resources to identify qualified candidates.
- Ensure metrics are leveraged to inform TA strategies and to ensure ongoing performance
- Creates and implements processes and practices within the division based on global strategic direction.
- Completes performance audits that evaluate candidate experience and compliance with staffing requirements.
- Reviews effectiveness for all methodologies utilized in identifying and acquiring talent and recommends changes to drive improved results.
- Ensure team aligns staffing processes to Applicant Tracking System capability.
- Helps analyze/assess new technologies and build capabilities via systems.
- May work on global projects to drive future TA initiatives.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE YOU’LL BRING
- Bachelor's degree is required.
- 7+ years of progressive HR, Talent Acquisition or business experience.
- 5+ years of sourcing and staffing experience.
- Recruiting experience in a Healthcare, Medical Device, High Tech or other Regulated industry
- 2+ years of people management in an HR or Recruiting role strongly preferred
- Demonstrated ability to partner with business leaders and identify recruiting strategies to effectively meet business needs, including strong executive presence.
- Strong data tracking, analysis and report generation, to include the ability to interpret and present data in a meaningful way to drive TA strategies.
- Project management experience.
- Knowledge of current sourcing and staffing strategies.
- Knowledge/understanding of compliance requirements for employment law, staffing and staffing systems.
WHAT WE OFFER
At Abbott, you can have a good job that can grow into a great career. We offer:
Training and career development, with onboarding programs for new employees and tuition assistance
Financial security through competitive compensation, incentives and retirement plans
Health care and well-being programs including medical, dental, vision, wellness and occupational health programs
Paid time off
401(k) retirement savings with a generous company match
The stability of a company with a record of strong financial performance and history of being actively involved in local communities
Follow your career aspirations to Abbott for diverse opportunities with a company that provides the growth and strength to build your future. Abbott is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to employee diversity.