Manager Supply Chain Analytics Solution Delivery
For more than 170 years, Pfizer has continuously worked to make a difference by delivering innovative therapies that improve the lives of our patients. By building a talented community of colleagues that align with our patient-focused purpose and core values, Pfizer has improved global health and impacted more than 780 million patients around the world.
In 2021, Pfizer expanded its global footprint to Tampa, establishing a strategic powerhouse that brings together multi-disciplinary, professional services including Finance, Accounting, Treasury, Digital, HR Services, Sourcing, Commercial and Project Management into a single, centralized location. With so many diverse and highly-skilled colleagues supporting multiple functions and services across the organization, Pfizer Tampa offers ample opportunity to engage in newer ways of working that enhance, simplify, and transform how we deliver treatments to our patients.
Located in Heights Union, the Pfizer Tampa site offers a modern industrial design, the latest in innovative technology, and close proximity to Downtown with views of the Tampa Riverwalk and access to the Channel district and Bayshore Boulevard. From an onsite fitness center to top floor panoramic balconies and outdoor patio, our activity-based space will provide various ways of working to offer collaboration and flexibility to colleagues. The Pfizer Tampa site has constructed an atmosphere that fosters interaction and prioritizes colleague health and wellness.
Additionally, to achieve breakthroughs that change patients’ lives, Pfizer is revolutionizing and evolving how colleagues work today. This year, Pfizer launched a new initiative that we call Log In For Your Day where a majority of colleagues can arrange with their manager to work remotely two or three days a week while still maintaining the ability to collaborate regularly in person at our sites. This flexible working model blends the best of remote work and on-site collaboration to drive greater flexibility, support work-life balance, and promote a vibrant, agile, and innovative culture.
The Analytic Tools and Platforms team, which is part of Analytics, Informatics and Business Intelligence within the Chief Digital Office is responsible for the development and management of all data and analytic tools and platforms across the enterprise. Come join our Analytic Tools and Platform team and be at the forefront of Pfizer’s digital transformation. The person in this role will lead Supply Network Enablement analytic program and responsible for the delivery of overall Supply Network analytic products across different stakeholders in the supply chain organization. The responsibility includes design and delivery of analytical models, 360° self-service models, several other enablement initiatives that support supply planning & operational insights. This role is also responsible to lead and deliver Supply Chain business cases in the PGS data lake platform. Supply Planning Analytics Lead will collaborate with Digital Client Partner, Digital Enabling teams and core Planning and Business Operations Supply chain team in the enablement of analytical capabilities and be at the forefront of Pfizer’s digital transformation. As a member of the Analytic Tools and Platform organization, the colleague will seamlessly interface with other platform solution and engineering teams to ensure best practices and governance models are adhered to, to deliver high quality robust supply chain solutions
Reporting to the Director, Pfizer Global Supply Chain Delivery & Engineering Lead, the Supply Network Enablement Analytics Lead will be responsible for delivering all Supply Network analytical products related solutions across the Global Supply Chain organization. Role definition and key accountabilities include, but are not limited to:
Partner with stakeholders in Digital and Global Supply chain organizations to assess & prioritize the requirements, build plans and deliver Supply planning analytical capabilities.
- Regularly review and enhance project plans prioritizing the top programs that drive Global Supply chain & business operation initiatives.
- Partner with PGS & Enabling core solutions team and understand the SAP, APO & IBP landscape and effectively integrate planning data in our analytics platform.
- Manage budgets, resource plan and be accountable for flawless execution of capabilities closely working with our client partners.
- Clearly articulates scope and deliverables of projects; breaks complex initiatives into detailed component parts and sequences actions appropriately; develops action plans and monitors progress independently to bring new ideas to life.
- Lead & deliver the solution through preferred vendors/contractors to support the analytics strategy for Supply chain.
- Translate high-level business problems into solutions using data-driven modeling and analysis.
- Provide input to the analytics tools & platform strategy. Is highly passionate & motivated to continuously improve tools & platform capabilities to keep pace with the rapid needs of supply chain business.
- Use analytical skills to work with large and complex datasets, build decision-support tools, and develop recommendations to guide business decisions.
- Exhibit enterprise thinking at a global scale, innovate and elevate engineering as a core practice area.
- Establish a culture of high performance, transparency and continuous improvement. Lead by example by showing creative problem solving and foster an environment to help bring out the best ideas from the team.
- Demonstrate outstanding collaboration and operational excellence.
Professional Experience and Educational Requirements:
Candidate demonstrates a breadth of diverse leadership experiences and capabilities including: the ability to influence and collaborate with peers, develop and coach others, oversee and guide the work of other colleagues to achieve meaningful outcomes and create business impact.
- 7+ years of related experience in analytics with business acumen and preferably
- 2+ years of supply chain related analytics experience.
- Bachelor’s degree required, advanced degree strongly preferred
- High knowledge of Cloud Technologies, SAP modeling, ETL tools, HANA platform is required.
- Excellent knowledge of Cloud Analytics and Data lake solutions.
- Excellent knowledge of Supply Chain processes and good understanding of applications like SAP, APO & IBP or equivalent preferred.
- Demonstrated experience of managing large and complex analytical projects and programs.
- Proven track record of successfully delivering projects and outcomes. Ability to interact with leaders of Supply chain organization, build effective relationships, and influence leaders at all levels of the organization is imperative.
- Possess analytical thinking, project management skills, excellent oral and written communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to work both independently and in a team environment with limited direction to complete work assignments accurately and on time.
- Must have strong customer service and total data quality orientation. Must be willing to wear many hats and demonstrate cross-functional end-to-end leadership; from strategic thinking and project planning, to solution architecture, development and deployment to resource allocation
Professional and Leadership Characteristics:
- Creative: Able to bring forth new ideas to improve our existing practices and takes calculated risks to innovate new capabilities within Business Analytics, with a focus on data products and analytics solutions
- Strong Communicator: Able to clearly articulate complex topics and deliver persuasive arguments
- Self-starter: Demonstrates clear ability to be proactive and operate independently with minimal oversight
- Adaptable: Demonstrates flexibility in the face of shifting targets, thrives in new situations Ambiguity Tolerant: Successfully navigates ambiguity to keep the organization on target and deliver against established timelines Experimental / Risk Tolerant: Comfortable with experimentation, excited about trying new approaches, open to alternative methods of execution and delivery
- Pioneering: Pushes self and others to think about new innovation and digital frontiers and ways to conquer them
Pfizer requires all U.S. new hires to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 prior to the first date of employment. As required by applicable law, Pfizer will consider requests for Reasonable Accommodations.
Pfizer reports payments and other transfers of value to health care providers as required by federal and state transparency laws and implementing regulations. These laws and regulations require Pfizer to provide government agencies with information such as a health care provider’s name, address and the type of payments or other value received, generally for public disclosure. Subject to further legal review and statutory or regulatory clarification, which Pfizer intends to pursue, reimbursement of recruiting expenses for licensed physicians may constitute a reportable transfer of value under the federal transparency law commonly known as the Sunshine Act. Therefore, if you are a licensed physician who incurs recruiting expenses as a result of interviewing with Pfizer that we pay or reimburse, your name, address and the amount of payments made currently will be reported to the government. If you have questions regarding this matter, please do not hesitate to contact your Talent Acquisition representative.
EEO & Employment Eligibility
Pfizer is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. Pfizer also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act and IRCA. Pfizer is an E-Verify employer.Information & Business Tech#LI-PFE