CVS Digital is looking for Senior Cloud/DevOps Engineer with experience working in fast-paced startup like environments. We are looking for engineers with deep technical backgrounds and experience designing, building, and maintaining engineering and production Environments.
Experience working as part of a team is critical, with natural leadership skills a plus, and a desire to drive forward innovation and help deliver cutting edge application solutions.
This position can be performed remotely in the United States
The typical pay range for this role is:
Please keep in mind that this range represents the pay range for all positions in the job grade within which this position falls. The actual salary offer will take into account a wide range of factors, including location.
- 5-7+ years of technical infrastructure and/or systems engineering experience
- Minimum of 3 years hands on experience in a cloud technology such as: AWS, GCP, Azure
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
CVS Health requires certain colleagues to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including any booster shots if required), where allowable under the law, unless they are approved for a reasonable accommodation based on disability, medical condition, religious belief, or other legally recognized reasons that prevents them from being vaccinated.
You are required to have received at least one COVID-19 shot prior to your first day of employment and to provide proof of your vaccination status or apply for a reasonable accommodation within the first 10 days of your employment. Please note that in some states and roles, you may be required to provide proof of full vaccination or an approved reasonable accommodation before you can begin to actively work.
- Strong working knowledge of AWS technologies including: IAM, ECS, EKS, VPC, ELB, KMS, S3, CloudFront, RDS, AWS-CLI
- Hands on experience working with IaC: Terraform, Cloudformation
- 3+ years building/maintaining CI/CD pipelines, such as Jenkins, CircleCI, Harness
- 2+ years of experience with maintaining and building Microservices Architecture in production using containers
- Strong understanding of networking, systems, and storage concepts, in Cloud environments (AWS and GCP preferred)
- Knowledge of programming languages/ scripting tools including: Python, Shell scripts
- Team player comfortable working in an Agile environment
- Security and operations background a plus
- Self-starter and capable individual contributor with little supervision needed (but still a team player)
- AWS Certifications highly desired
- Experience with SCRUM methodology
Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Bring your heart to CVS Health
Every one of us at CVS Health shares a single, clear purpose: Bringing our heart to every moment of your health. This purpose guides our commitment to deliver enhanced human-centric health care for a rapidly changing world. Anchored in our brand — with heart at its center — our purpose sends a personal message that how we deliver our services is just as important as what we deliver.
Our Heart At Work Behaviors™ support this purpose. We want everyone who works at CVS Health to feel empowered by the role they play in transforming our culture and accelerating our ability to innovate and deliver solutions to make health care more personal, convenient and affordable.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day.
CVS Health is an affirmative action employer, and is an equal opportunity employer, as are the physician-owned businesses for which CVS Health provides management services. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, promotion, or any other personnel action based on race, ethnicity, color, national origin, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.