As a Fortune 500 company, Packaging Corporation of America (PCA) is an ideas and solutions company. Our corrugated packaging business seeks to be the leader in helping our customers — large and small — package, transport and display products of all kinds. Our white paper business delivers Paper With Purpose by providing the highest level of customer service and operational excellence. We have approximately 15,000 team members in more than 100 locations in the United States that strive to meet the local needs of our customers. Our mission is to serve the needs of our customers, today and tomorrow, with products and services that exceed expectations for performance and environmental responsibility.
People • Customers • Trust
- Achieves sales goals and executes sales plans within an assigned sales territory and/or account with new or existing business.
- Responsible for securing and maintaining distribution of products and/or services, providing pricing, negotiating, and maintaining effective sales agreements.
- Creates, monitors, and revises lead generation plans to ensure a substantive sales opportunity pipeline.
- Satisfies existing customer needs and expands existing business by fostering and maintaining customer relationships.
- Coordinates with the design department on the customer’s behalf to improve existing design and develops new designs.
- Reviews opportunities and problems, and the efficiency of existing procedures with sales manager and recommends opportunities for improvements.
- Responsible for overall account management, which may include recordkeeping, credit applications, forecasts, budgets and credit collections from delinquent accounts.
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or 3-5 years of experience in outside sales with a proven record of success.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure, self-motivated, manage time well, and be committed to their individual and team’s success.
- Ability to use independent judgment in negotiating sales agreements and be able to exercise expertise with difficult or sensitive accounts.
- 3 years of experience in corrugated material or paper sales.
All qualified applicants must apply at [Register to View]
to be considered.
PCA is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.
- Pay Type Salary