Auditor, Quality 1 (2022-19097)
Auditor, Quality 1
(2nd & 3rd shift differential)
Goodman Manufacturing, a member of Daikin Industries is seeking a professional, skilled individual for our Auditor, Quality position within Manufacturing at our DTTP - Waller, TX location. The Quality Auditor is responsible for all aspects of the internal quality systems audit program, including, but not limited to: audit planning, execution, follow-up and re-audit, if necessary. Maintaining audit systems and information management. QA auditor reviews protocols, qualification, and validation procedures documented by the organization. The QA Auditor is expected to follow the procedures and drive consistency of criterion and auditing best practices across the organization. If a manufactured product does not meet quality specifications, the QA Auditor investigates and reports the findings. The Quality Auditor is results and compliant orientated, has a dedication to excellence and sense of urgency to achieve business objectives. If you meet the qualifications listed below, then we invite you to apply for our open position by visiting our website at [Register to View] and submit your resume.
Daikin Texas Technology Park- has a footprint of 4.23 million square feet under a single roof, and is the third largest factory in the United States. Opened in 2017 as the manufacturing, logistics, and engineering center for Daikin's American subsidiary [Register to View] , the plant makes heating and air conditioning products sold under the [Register to View] , [Register to View] , and [Register to View] brands.
Goodman Manufacturing is a leading supplier of heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) products for residential and commercial use and is a member of [Register to View] Industries, Ltd. Goodman's products are predominantly marketed under the [Register to View] ® and [Register to View] ® brand names, and are sold through company-operated and independent distribution networks with more than 1200 distribution points throughout North America. Goodman is ISO 14001:2004 accredited, an international certification that recognizes manufacturing processes and policies that are more environmentally sustainable. Daikin Industries is a Fortune 1000 company with more than 44,000 employees worldwide and is recognized as the number one HVAC manufacturer in the world. The company has manufacturing operations in 18 countries and a sales presence in more than 90 countries and is headquartered in Osaka, Japan.
Why work with us?
- Benefits are effective on day one for all full-time direct hires
- Training programs are available to help guide team members and develop new skills
- Growth Opportunities - there is immense opportunities to grow your career
- You will be part of a Global Company - our family brands are backed by [Register to View] —an organization that brings opportunity to over 60,000 employees worldwide. Companies included are [Register to View] , [Register to View] , [Register to View] , [Register to View] , [Register to View] and [Register to View] .
Knowledge & Skills:
- Working knowledge of MS Office – Outlook, Excel, and Word (Proficiency with MS Excel is preferred)
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to input data in to computer systems or databases
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to understand mechanical and electrical test equipment
- Familiar with use and understanding of basic measurement tools such as Calipers, Micrometer, and Height Gauge
- Ability to be independent and self-disciplined, allowing for timely audit report submission and follow up
- Ability to analyze and interpret data and prepare statistical information is strongly preferred
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills and ability to establish positive working relationships with internal and external customers
- Ability to apply strong work ethics and integrity on the job and compliance orientated
- 2 years of technical training in HVAC preferred or 2 years of equivalent experience as an auditor in an HVAC facility
- 2+ years’ experience as a QA auditor/inspector for fabrication and/or finished goods production lines
- Strong understanding of the ISO 9001/14001 requirements
- High School diploma or GED
- Vocational training or some college preferred
Physical Requirements/Work Environment:
- Must be able to perform essential responsibilities with or without reasonable accommodations
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
The Company provides equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants regardless of a person’s race, color, religion (including religious dress or grooming practices), creed, national origin (including language use restrictions), citizenship, uniform service member or veteran status, ancestry, disability, physical or mental disability (including HIV/AIDS), medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), genetic information, request for protected leave, marital status, sex, pregnancy, age (over 40), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, political affiliation, or any other characteristic protected by law. The Company will comply with all federal and state regulations and statutes pertaining to individuals with disabilities.