Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Data Analyst (Manufacturing Operations) - St. Louis, MO
We are hiring a Data Analyst to join our growing team!
This position encompasses working across the manufacturing operation organization to perform critical data analysis, metric creation / tracking and assisting with presentation of data to management. In addition this individual will assist in the tracking and assurance of compliance on the newly implemented reporting and compliance requirements.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Familiarity of Aclara products, operational processes, and compliance requirements
- Ability to work across various Aclara organizations and closely within the operations organization to understand the various data mining and reporting requirements
- Develop understanding of the operations data - suggest / challenge possible improvement opportunities
- Timely analysis, metric preparation and distribution of data
- Examples of existing metrics (but not limited to): On time delivery, component cost savings, purchase price variance, supplier performance, invoice discrepancies, first pass yield performance, change in inventory
- Support Sr. Manufacturing Operations executive with overall summary metric preparation
- Assist with updating and creation organization of Operations ISO documentation
Skills and Experience
- Three to five years’ experience providing analytical analysis – preferably in a manufacturing organization / environment
- Extremely proficient in Microsoft Office (excel, power Point, access, word).
- Experience working within an ERP system (i.e. SAP, JDE)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required
- Problem-solving, critical thinking and organizational skills required
- Comfortable with presentation of inputs to management
- Able to work well in a team environment
Bachelors Degree in Business
77 West Port Plaza Suite 500
St Louis MO, 63146
Hubbell Incorporated, its subsidiaries and affiliates, is an EO Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class.
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity and our company. We look forward to hearing from you!