Manufacturing Maintenance Supervisor (220001ML_Richardson)
Texas Instruments Incorporated (TI) is a global semiconductor design and manufacturing company that develops analog ICs and embedded processors. By employing the world’s brightest minds, TI creates innovations that shape the future of technology. TI is helping about 100,000 customers transform the future, today. We’re committed to building a better future – from the responsible manufacturing of our semiconductors, to caring for our employees, to giving back inside our communities and developing great minds. Put your talent to work with us – change the world, love your job!
About the job
About the Job
Texas Instruments is looking for an energetic, results minded leader, who enjoys helping others to succeed by providing team members with motivation and support in a positive and professional work environment.
As a Texas Instruments (TI) Pit Crew Supervisor/Manufacturing Maintenance Supervisor, you will work in a wafer fab cleanroom environment in the factory with manufacturing direct reports. The desired candidate will have previous experience transitioning to new roles quickly and effectively, learning new concepts, and being self-motivated to meet objectives in a rapid paced work environment. The candidate must be a team player who can work with supervisors and engineers to achieve business goals. The ability to successfully motivate and enable others to perform at a high level is fundamental to the job role. Experience with training and developing others or leading teams is a plus. This position requires working at night on a compressed shift schedule.
• Plan and administer policies and procedures
• Make recommendations on direct/indirect labor
• Support and implement direct labor staffing plan for 300mm fab manufacturing team
• Lead and implement 5S efforts and projects on designated shift to resolve manufacturing and technical issues that impact manufacturing, costs, cycle time, etc. in a highly automated factory
• Support and execute to an established priority lot protocol, ensuring rapid lot movement of critical lots
• Select and develop personnel to ensure the efficient operation of the production function
• Escalate production issues in a timely and effective manner
• Learn processes to prevent scrap occurrence, poor quality and lost cycle time
• Communicate process changes, production goals, and help resolve issues involving the engineering support group
Technical related associates degree and a Minimum of 3 years of experience working in Engineering, Technician or Pit Crew capacity in fab environment or related military technical experience.
- Bachelors Degree in business, engineering, or related field a plus
- Semiconductor experience with supervisory roles a plus
- Performance management of all of the RFAB pit crew specialist, including end-of-year performance discussions, maintaining training compliance, and delivering disciplinary action, if needed
- Collaborating, interfacing and communicating with engineering and manufacturing groups across the fab to align planned maintenance activities
- Drive consistency in planned maintenance process across all shifts for the pit crew team
- Build and maintain relationships throughout the organization and leverage relationships to get work completed
- Commit and drive for continuous improvement across all procedures to improve first pass success and Total PM Completion time, AKA Green to Green.
- Tracking of critical data from performed maintenance to define improvement opportunities for optimal PM performance
- Coordinate with the team to produce a PM planning strategy and direct actions to execute according to the plan
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work in teams and collaborate effectively with people in different functions
- Ability to take the initiative and drive for results
- Strong time management skills that enable on-time project delivery
- Ability to work effectively in an interrupt-driven, fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
- Demonstrated ability to build strong, influential relationships
Texas Instruments is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse, inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, disability, genetic information, national origin, gender, gender identity and expression, age, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
If you are interested in this position, please apply to this requisition.