RFAB CVD Continuous Improvement Process Engineer
Texas Instruments Incorporated (TI) is a global semiconductor design and manufacturing company that develops analog ICs and embedded processors. By employing the world’s brightest minds, TI creates innovations that shape the future of technology. TI is helping about 100,000 customers transform the future, today. We’re committed to building a better future – from the responsible manufacturing of our semiconductors, to caring for our employees, to giving back inside our communities and developing great minds. Put your talent to work with us – change the world, love your job!
About the job
Texas Instruments is looking for an energetic engineer with a passion for process. This position provides the opportunity to drive continual improvement at all levels. Our team is primarily focused on driving improved procedures and processes. We are searching for a self-directed, highly motivated engineer to join our team.
The responsibilities of a Manufacturing Process Engineer in this role include:
• Support manufacturing operations
• Develop and implement improved methods of manufacturing, procedures, and processes that result in improved efficiencies, yields, machine operations, and quality
• Implement project or improvement plans for areas of responsibility including but not limited to: efficiency improvements, cost reduction or quality improvement programs, new product support and other process improvements
• Perform lot and equipment dispositions to support the continuous flow of production and to minimize cycle time in a high volume manufacturing 300mm wafer Fab running Analog Technologies
• Identify systematic problems in either process or equipment related sources and communicating findings to the engineering staff in a continuous manner
• Support the manufacturing ramp with execution of equipment/process startup, process experiments (SWRs)
• Participate in data analysis and problem resolution
• 2 years semiconductor experience with PVD or CVD processes
• Bachelor's degree in Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, Electrical Engineering, Materials Science Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Physics, or a related field
• Strong foundation in statistical process control, engineering change control and process release strategies
• Demonstrated strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work in teams and collaborate effectively with people in different functions
• Strong time management skills that enable on-time project delivery
• Demonstrated ability to build strong, influential relationships
• Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
• Ability to take the initiative and drive for results
Texas Instruments is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse, inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, disability, genetic information, national origin, gender, gender identity and expression, age, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
If you are interested in this position, please apply to this requisition.