HR Analyst (2022-19735)
Human Resources Analyst
Daikin Comfort Technologies Manufacturing, L.P., a member of Daikin Industries is seeking a professional, skilled individual for our Human Resources Analyst position at our DTTP - Waller, TX location. The Human Resources Analyst will serve as an integral member of the Human Resources team and will play a critical role in leading, supporting, facilitating and driving people processes and projects in partnership with the Manager, HR. The HR Analyst works within one or more specific functions of human resources. These could include staffing and recruiting, compensation, benefits, organizational development, employee relations, compliance, diversity, HR operations or HR technology. Develops and works with HR business partners to implement changes to common core programs as well as policy or processes. Administers HR programs.If you meet the qualifications listed below, then we invite you to apply for our open position by visiting our website at http://careers.daikincomfort.com and submit your resume.
Daikin Texas Technology Park- has a footprint of 4.23 million square feet under a single roof, and is the third largest factory in the United States. Opened in 2017 as the manufacturing, logistics, and engineering center for heating and air conditioning products sold under the Goodman, Amana, and Daikin brands.
Why work with us?
> Benefits are effective on day one for all full-time direct hires
> Training programs are available to help guide team members and develop new skills
> Growth Opportunities - there are immense opportunities to grow your career
> You will be part of a Global Company - our family brands are backed by [Register to View] target="_blank" rel="noopener">Daikin Industries, Ltd.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or 5 years of relevant work experience
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in Human Resources; preferably in a large scale company and multiple locations
- Understands fundamental HR concepts, practices and procedures
- Ability to coach employees and management through difficult issues
- Strong knowledge of MS Office suite; Word, Excel, PowerPoint, & Outlook
- High level of accuracy, attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Ability to exercise good judgment and maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong interpersonal skills to establish positive relationships with employees and management
- Excellent organizational and time management skills to efficiently prioritize work to meet deadlines with minimal supervision
- Ability to apply good judgement, strong work ethics and integrity on the job
- Ability to work in a fast paced environmentUnderstands employment law and government compliance requirements
The Company provides equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants regardless of a person’s race, color, religion (including religious dress or grooming practices), creed, national origin (including language use restrictions), citizenship, uniform service member or veteran status, ancestry, disability, physical or mental disability (including HIV/AIDS), medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), genetic information, request for protected leave, marital status, sex, pregnancy, age (over 40), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, political affiliation, or any other characteristic protected by law. The Company will comply with all federal and state regulations and statutes pertaining to individuals with disabilities