Manager, Regional (2022-19227)
Manager, Regional Sales
[Register to View] target="_blank" rel="noopener">Goodman Distribution Inc., a member of the Daikin group is seeking a professional, skilled individual for our Manager, Regional Sales position for our Sales Operations group located at our Baltimore, MD branch. Manages sales team (ASM’s & TSM’s) and administers activities for a specific region or geographic area. Primary function is to lead, coach and guide the sales team within the region which includes hiring, coaching and monitoring performance. Maintains awareness of markets, competitor activities and problems within assigned area and recognizes trends that develop the team and its efforts, making appropriate recommendations. Analyzes and prepares sales forecasts and reports. If you meet the qualifications listed below, then we invite you to apply for our open position by visiting our website[Register to View] target="_blank" rel="noopener">http://careers.daikincomfort.com/and submitting your resume.
Why work with us?
> Benefits are effective on day one for all full-time direct hires
> Training programs are available to help guide team members and develop new skills
> Growth Opportunities - there is immense opportunities to grow your career
> You will be part of a Global Company - our family brands are backed by [Register to View] target="_blank" rel="noopener">Daikin Industries, Ltd.Qualifications
Nature & Scope:
- Takes direction from lead.
- Works within well defined instructions.
- Works within knowledge.
- Provides direction.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong ability to influence, interact and sell to a wide spectrum of clients
- Ability to multitask and lead a sales force
- Proficient using Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and Power Point. Also ability to use AS400.
- Sound judgment as well as strong product knowledge and understanding of HVAC Industry
- In-depth knowledge of sales and marketing techniques.
- Management experience
- General knowledge of warehousing and inventory management
- Understanding of P&L
- 10+ years general business experience with HVAC wholesale experience.
- University/College Degree or equivalent work related experience
Physical Requirements/Work Environment:
- Must be able to perform essential responsibilities with or without reasonable accommodations
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
The Company provides equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants regardless of a person’s race, color, religion (including religious dress or grooming practices), creed, national origin (including language use restrictions), citizenship, uniform service member or veteran status, ancestry, disability, physical or mental disability (including HIV/AIDS), medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), genetic information, request for protected leave, marital status, sex, pregnancy, age (over 40), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, political affiliation, or any other characteristic protected by law. The Company will comply with all federal and state regulations and statutes pertaining to individuals with disabilities.